Naturist / nudist beaches

As a couple we have for a long time wanted to visit a nudist/naturist beach. We alway tan naked on balcony’s, roof terrace’s Etc but always in private. We will be heading out to the Costa De Sol this year and have picked a couple of beaches…” Costa Natura Family Naturist Resort” and “ Playa de Benalnatura nudist beach”…has anyone been to them ???
Would love to hear from the naturist’s and nudist’s on here as to what to expect, advice, tips etc etc…

2 Likes

Would love to know what factor sun cream you put on your Delicate bits :wink::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: if you type “nudist” or similar in the search :mag: bar at the top of the forum pages there are lots of previous discussions with some great advice / tips :+1:

4 Likes

Never done it before but i can imagine it would be good fun .you only live once @walsh111 go for it :heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Craig1234 …lol :joy:…not as high as you might think…it’s amazing how quick they tan…

@Daisy1982 …many thanks…have looked though a few….but there all so old…was looking for tips, advice, etc…but was most interested if any peeps had been to either of the two beaches I mentioned…

@philxhx ….think this could be the year :+1:t2:…but it’s easy to be brave on a chat…a totally different thing to actually strip off in front of a full beach :beach_umbrella:

1 Like

Someone I know had a caravan in this country on a nudist site and always went abroad on nudist holidays.

She said the first time on a nudist beach she felt awkward wearing clothes and felt more out of place…everyone was naked and as soon as her and her husband stripped off and casually walked in the sea because everyone else was naked too it was really comfortable.

All shapes and sizes were there she said and after that they got the bug for it… bought their caravan and had nudist holidays at home and abroad every year.

A bit like going to a fancy dress party and you feel awkward because everyone else is dressed up and you’ve not bothered to and feeling that everyone is looking at you is how she described she first felt walking on that beach clothed.

You’ll be fine…good luck and hope you get to do it @walsh111

3 Likes

I think on these nudist beaches no body looks at people and say look at him or look at her its just the norm to them. Everyone is so much more opened minded to what we where 10 or 20 years ago.i think i would be nervous as its out your comfort zone but i think after your first go being naked in public you will probley think to yourself what was i stressing about :blush::blush: im almost there with my skimpy thongs but its that last step to going the full monty​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

We’ve been to naturist beaches on quite a few occasions and I’ve always enjoyed them.
No one really pays too much attention to you, it just seems so natural when you get into it.
My dick is very small and I was quite nervous about that, but apart from the odd snigger from a teenager over the years, that’s about it. I had visions of people stopping, staring and pointing. Nothing could be further from that though.
Just relax and enjoy it, I’m sure you’ll love it.

1 Like

@CurvyJilly …that makes us feel a lot better…the ones we’re thinking of visiting are 100% nudist / naturist so they’ll be no one that shouldn’t be there….hope they are all shapes and sizes or we’ll have to get that diet started…thanks for the support

1 Like

@philxhx …well that’s good to know…going to have to get there early and get settled in before the crowds arrive…would feel very embarrassed and daunting if we turned up to a crowed beach for our first visit…there’s a beach bar / restaurant that’s also 100% au natural as well…but we’ll have to see how we get on tan the beach first…baby steps…

1 Like

@jeff.mpp …thanks for the advice…that’s why we’ve pick the beaches we have as there 100% naked…no textiles (think that’s the term) allowed at all so everyone will be genuine and just want to enjoy being free in the sun…and if it all goes well we may even have a bite to eat in the 100% naked beach bar…sounds really out there sitting in a bar eating and drinking with a load of peeps all at one with nature….

1 Like

Hi @walsh111
We live on the coast about an hour and a half from Costa Natura and about 50mins or so from Playa de Benalnatura.
We have been to both areas where you are thinking of going. (But not on the naturist beaches!!)
Costa Natura is in the middle of Estepona and Sabinillas and they are nice places to visit. They both cater for tourists, so there is plenty to see and do when not sunbathing.
Playa Benalnatura is close to Benalmadena (I drove there last week!) and again, caters for tourists, so you won’t have to stay on the complex all the time.
Playa Benalnatura looks a bit more rugged than Costa Natura, but it does seem to have some small coves, which I guess are a little more private?
At the end of the day, you can only go by what the brochure shows and any online reviews you see.

Let us know what you decide and how plans are going.

One thing I will say, If you go in August, it is very hot :fire:

1 Like

@Latino_Caliente …It is a beautiful part of the world…lovely people and a great country, your so lucky…thank you for the info…looked at the reviews for both but there quite old and wanted to check nothing has changed…you never fancied a visit seeing as your so close by ??? Will post here on how the plans are going and hopefully how we got on :relaxed:

Always knew of beaches but never knew they done nudist resorts for holiday bookings!
Is it exactly how it sounds in that you just walk freely around the resort naked?!

1 Like

@walsh111

You are more than welcome and you are right, it is a lovely place to live. Where we live, we get tourists in July and August, but then for about nine months of the year, mostly, the only people that are here are the ones that live in the town.

As to the question have we ever fancied a visit. For one, I didn’t know they were there and secondly, Mrs LC would not entertain the idea…she is not so liberal as yourself! I would, but then it’s no fun on your own is it!

We have our own beach here anyway that we could drive to in 10 mins if she was that way inclined :wink:

Looking forward to the updates x

1 Like

@AJSTAR …Costa Natura is a 100% naturist resort where you can hire apartments…or you can book day passes for €100 for Singles and €50 each for couples…

1 Like

Do the staff that work there go nude too?

1 Like

@Latino_Caliente …agreed…it wouldn’t be as much fun on your own…and which beach is that only 10 minutes away ??? Is it another nudist beach I haven’t head of…and we will keep this post updated as and when…