Naturist / nudist beaches

@AJSTAR …I’m not sure if the staff are clothed or not ??? We haven’t been before but hopefully will this year…I’ll report back on our findings if we get there…just trying to build up the confidence to go and work out which beach we should visit if we do…

1 Like

@walsh111 Hmmmmm…perhaps I need some like minded friends!!

There are three beaches near us,
Playa del Pino
Calas Torre del Pino
Beach Catarrijan

The first two are just for a day trip as there are no facilities whatsoever. So you have to take all what you need, but it is a hike down (read the reviews on Google) so pack light!

The third one was closed, I guess due to Covid and that is a little further on. It does seem to have more (I only had a quick look at the reviews) but still do your own research. Not sure if you can stay there?

Hope that helps x

1 Like

I’m very intrigued to find out more on how it all works out so will be most excited to hear your adventurous findings :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

@Latino_Caliente look fabulous beaches…but we’re looking for the all over tan.

@AJSTAR will keep you posted on how we get on…thought a few more peeps on here would have maybe been to one of these beaches. So hard to find info on them.

2 Likes

Nude beaches do sound rather mysterious like they’re some sort of secret club thing lol
But I’m sure there must be more members on here who’s been to some

@walsh111

The two I mentioned are nudist beaches, but as I said, no facilities on the first one, not sure on the second x

You may look into a place called Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica; that resort may be up your alley. They also have a private fb group called Our Favorite Jamaican Vacation Place, which can fill you in more of what to expect. It may be a little bit of a hike for you, but most who have experienced have been back multiple times.

@HappytoBeHere …thanks for the info but we nearly always holiday in Spain :es:…can get over there 3-4 times for the price of once to Jamaica :jamaica:

Well then, finally made it. Just spent a couple of days at Playa Nudista Benalnatura on the Costa Del Sol and what a beautiful beach cove it is and it’s 100% naturist so no peeping textiles to be seen. It’s a small cove that gets absolutely packed out with a fabulous beach bar that serves delicious food and drinks that you can enjoy in the altogether. It has a fantastic atmosphere !!! Totally recommend it :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Any experiences @walsh111 to share? Pray tell :blush:

It’s looking lovely and hot next week in the UK I would love to visit a nudist beach or club
I So miss that exhilarating feeling

Not really a secret club, just like minded people who have to do a little research to find suitable locations to sunbathe how they like… Nude beaches in Europe are just like textile beaches, but the people are not wearing anything. With one notable exception there is really no ‘sexualisation’ of the participants, if you do get too fruity with your partner then this will usually get you expelled by the regulars.

In the UK the weather and the remoteness of the beaches make them far less appealing, a few exceptions (Studland being one of them). They also often suffer from the textile gawkers walking along the waterline getting their jollies from looking at the naked people. Can be off-putting, especially for the less confident/experienced.

Yes I definitely think the best places to go are in Europe for that stuff as uk it’s still kinda iffy and like you said you’d get all the textile gawkers having their judging fill :sweat_smile:

There are plenty of private places available in the UK without ‘gawkers’, just weather dependent

We dipped our toes in to the nudist scene in Studland recently. It was so exhilarating, exciting, free and on the whole something we want to experience again.
There were persons of all shapes and sizes and we saw no offensive or sexual behaviour, other than older men impersonating meerkats as they were peeping at us, probably my OH’s fake tits.

3 Likes

@Mr_amp_MrsDLPS Love hearing that you and your OH enjoyed a positive and exhilarating experience of a naturist beach. Has given us the urge to get back to a beach again.

@Wood_Wow yes, we’re both happy to visit such a venue again, preferably abroad.

1 Like

I was at a naturist club today and it felt very liberating

I have been considering going for a naturist massage it’s something I’ve wanted to do for awhile but not had the confidence

Has anyone else experienced a massage undraped