Naughty Photos as a present (guys opinions)

Well I think its in the right area. For xmas i've been thinking of giving my boyfriend naughty pictures... as you've probably see in other posts we swing every now and then and basically I know what he likes to see and wanted to get some girl on girl pics and give them to him.

Just wondering what guys think on this!!??!

can someone close this double post?

Thats a fabulous idea! Go for it!

Mrs NL is going to get a prof boudoir shoot done in the new year for that same reason - so a convert here!

How were you thinking of giving them to him? Just thinking, you could put them on a dvd which you could put in another dvd's case, then when you watch it together he'll get a bit of a surprise! You may well have a better idea or just wanna keep it simple, but it popped into my head and thought I'd share

But yes, sounds a damn good idea to me!

Depends how he feels about you with other women and him not being there.

I would love my wife to surprise me with a gift like that. As WandA said, I think that the only issue is how he might feel about you having another woman in the shot, and we obviously can't comment on that! Pics are a great idea, though, that is always going to go down well.

WandA wrote:

Depends how he feels about you with other women and him not being there.

Well I ran it by him as I did figure he may get upset about it, im deffo into cock more than girls and dont mind it in group fun and this would be rather different.... but well I just figured it would be damn hawt!

Plans have hit a stand still as the other girls new boyfriend isnt up for her doing it!!! (any volunteers, london area? lol )

Well the original plan was to buy him a new camera and er hand him it used but then I thought imagine he is one of those "keep the present unopened until xmas day at the parents" and well erm that wouldnt be funny.

So when it happens.... im just going to wrap a huge bow around a USB stick!

I had to tell him slightly what I was planning as I know part of his thrill is watching and part of mine is him watching.....and I know hes guilty of letting the dirty horny factor take over in situations.... !!!!

anyway when the hint was dropped i got "you are a very dirty naughty girl.... " and now i am getting texts going "has it been organised yet!"

Then it sounds like you have just made Christmas a whole lot more exciting!

heres hoping the original girl who we played with in the past changed her mind! argh.....

i would love my partner to do that for me, we often take pics, mostly me of her, she takes the occasional one of me, she often texts me of pics of herself which are very erotic.

Did you ever get your pics done OV?

SS xx