Sexy pics..

Hi,

My wonderful boyfriend chose to be born a week, to the day, before Christmas, lol, and so I have 2 occasions to buy for! I have a few ideas, but I'm struggling.... I have thought about booking a photo session and having some boudoir photos done (i.e. sexy underwear etc), and then sending them to him on his birthday (because he's away and I won't see him until the day after) but I'm not sure how good an idea it is ??

I have sourced a local female photographer and I will have the copyrights of the pictures ones they are done, so I'm not very worried about that... and some part of me thinks it would be more personal to have him take them but 1) that wouldn't be a surprise and 2) i've lost a bit of self confidence recently so think the professional pictures would look better and perhaps be a boost to the self esteem ??

I guess I'm asking if it's a good idea... but also, any recommendations on how i'd present them? I was thinking of ordering a photobook online and playing around with the page designs etc... but I'm not sure I'd be allowed to send the photos in... though they would be nothing more than suggestive ones... or I could have the photographer print them and I could tie them in sets with some ribbon and attach notes etc...

Sorry this is so long, appreciate any advice!!

I personally think its the kind of thing you should only do if you know 100% that your partner will like it. Some people may be horrified and compare it to cheap page 3 kind of pictures.

As long as you know he would like it and have talked about it in the past, then definately go for it....I know I'd like it.

Not great advice, but just my opinion! Good luck! x

I personally think its the kind of thing you should only do if you know 100% that your partner will like it. Some people may be horrified and compare it to cheap page 3 kind of pictures.

As long as you know he would like it and have talked about it in the past, then definately go for it....I know I'd like it.

Not great advice, but just my opinion! Good luck! x

Hell YES its a good idea.

you go for it girl, it will give you oodles of confidence, its a female photographer so no sleazy worries there then.

How crafty minded are you? How about making a scrapbook, google 2peas in a bucket for inspiration.

Do it for Christ's sake, don't live to look back on this as the missed opportunity of your life !!

TB

Do it for Christ's sake, don't live to look back on this as the missed opportunity of your life !!

TB

I've gotta say my OH love it when I put my sexy gear on for him to take some snaps! And you can guarantee that it leads to some great sex. You say you've lost confidence but put some sexy undies and high heels on and I can guarantee you'll look and fell gorgeous and I know he'll agree. Nothing is more sexy than confidence no matter what.

PS - you can be much ruder with more man taking the pics if you so choose.

Hi,

My confidence is really low at present but I got a good girlfriend to take loads of shots of me one morning (awkward and a little surreal) and I wasn't best thrilled with them at first. They were all very tasteful, nothing you wouldn't see in a lingerie magazine, different shoes, dresses, underwear, gloves...

To my surprise I found it really easy to improve them using the HP photosmart on my computer, making the black and white and altering the tone. I looked at loads of sites to make your own photo book trying to get the best value but none allowed me to do what I wanted with them regarding the layout.

Then I found Jessops. Simple and easy to do and the whole glossy 50 odd page A4 size book cost me £30 delivered.

I can honestly say it has boosted my confidence no end and my man was absolutely thrilled and moved almost beyond words.

Please contact me if I can give you any more help or advice. I adored making up the book and am itching to make some for my friends now!

Legs xx

Hi,

My confidence is really low at present but I got a good girlfriend to take loads of shots of me one morning (awkward and a little surreal) and I wasn't best thrilled with them at first. They were all very tasteful, nothing you wouldn't see in a lingerie magazine, different shoes, dresses, underwear, gloves...

To my surprise I found it really easy to improve them using the HP photosmart on my computer, making the black and white and altering the tone. I looked at loads of sites to make your own photo book trying to get the best value but none allowed me to do what I wanted with them regarding the layout.

Then I found Jessops. Simple and easy to do and the whole glossy 50 odd page A4 size book cost me £30 delivered.

I can honestly say it has boosted my confidence no end and my man was absolutely thrilled and moved almost beyond words.

Please contact me if I can give you any more help or advice. I adored making up the book and am itching to make some for my friends now!

Legs xx

You can say that again Sublimelonglegs....oh, you have....LOL

Thanks for the replies everyone, to start with:

Strapon!: he has asked for pictures before (because he's away a fair bit during the week with work) but I can't take pictures of myself well, lol, so he's only had a few shots... which he loved... so in essence he'd like them

Naughty40: I like the idea of making a scrapbook, but I think that although it would make it extra personal I don't really have the time for one at the moment, my last one for my mum took quite a while!

Tallboy247: Thanks for the encouragement!

Horny Pony: I'm not thinking of doing this instead of having him take pictures, in fact I think after I have spent an hour or two posing for a photographer, and seeing the results will make me feel a lot more comfortable with doing the same infront of him and possibly being able to go further etc like you said...

Sublimelonglegs: Thank you so much, that sounds like exactly the sort of gift and reaction I'm hoping for. Just wondering though, having 'hard' copies instead of something in a file he can lock on his phone comes up because obviously it would be easier for someone else to see it and not as easy to get out and have a look at, say in public (lol).. that's another issue, not privacy wise because I know it would only be him who saw them anyway but rather how much 'use' it would get.. but I am going to check out Jessops now, thanks.

Actually, now that I think about it... does anyone know if there is a way of getting pictures from a CD / the computer onto a mobile phone? I know you can take image off the phone, but not sure about putting them on ?? I'm still set on the book / picture idea for the gift but if I could transfer some files onto the phone also for him to look at that would be a bonus!

I think you would have to plug his phone onto the computer with his software on to transfer files onto phone. Not really my area of expertise. Can you not simply send him picture messages from your phone?

By the way, do have a look at the photos on my blog. I've taken them all myself/had my friend snap a few, and just played with the colours. I only put a few on as a taster for my boyfriend, to tease him a little before his birthday.

They might give you some ideas. I'll probably add to them now he has the book so keep a look out. There is a link to my blog from my profile page. Good luck xx

Yeh, I was just thinking of ways to send the professional ones to his phone so he had them to look at any time.. was just an idea.

I've had a look at the Jessops site and downloaded the software and there are so many layouts, backgrounds etc to choose for, it looks great! What style book did you get and were you impressed with the quality etc?

I did some for a partner years ago, set it up in my bedroom with a timer and then got out photo editing (fortunately a skill I have) to give them sexy lighting and composition. Took some doing!!! He loved them and was very turned on but when I found out he was a rat I deleted them from his computer!

I helped a friend do a set for her other half as I'm handy with a camera and editing too, she was delighted and very proud of the photo's. I think it's nice to have some sexy shots of yourself anyway as it's a great confidence boost!

Ah I see. I read your post all wrong. Well I won't be any help on the techy side I"m afraid but I do think it sounds a fantastic present.

QT Pie wrote:

Yeh, I was just thinking of ways to send the professional ones to his phone so he had them to look at any time.. was just an idea.

I've had a look at the Jessops site and downloaded the software and there are so many layouts, backgrounds etc to choose for, it looks great! What style book did you get and were you impressed with the quality etc?

I just made a softcover book, it ened up having about 50 pages. The quality is superb, it looks just like a good quality coffee table book you would buy from a shop with gorgeous glossy cover photos.

I'm definately using them again, I'm actually going to make a copy for myself as well.

If you want to put them on your phone, the only way to do it that I know of is if he has a removable memory card. Then you need the pictures in jpeg and you should be able to put them on to the memory card (using a card reader is easiest). Or he could just photograph the photos lol.

I'd love to do a photo shoot like this. But cost and time are keeping me back currently. Maybe something to consider for valentines day.

Have fun!

Ok, to get them onto a phone...

1) you can transfer them with a memory card as Crayola said

2) you can bluetooth them to a phone ifyou have a dongle (funny name) for your PC

3) you can use a cable if one came with the phone (or if you can get one for the phone)

4) youcan transfer them to your phone then snd them via MMS

Hope that helps and if you need any more info on any of them let me know

Ed out!