Naughty photos ideas

Just wondering if there’s any suggestions for sending photos between me and my o.h? We’ve done the usual standard stuff but trying to do something bit different without being totally shocking??

3 Likes

That all depends of what you would find shocking?

1 Like

What have you done and is there something you know she likes but you haven’t done it yet? It could also help to talk to her to see what other stuff she likes.

She not big on talkin about stuff, just tryin to open new things I’m game for most things but don’t wanna freak her out! Just the normal d***pics etc

You could have a wade through the Photo thread. Might get some ideas there.

Off the top pf my head, some nice options might be getting dressed up in a shirt +jeans or suit. Leave it as unbuttoned as you like. Even a guy just in jeans is a great pic options. You could turn the shirt sleeves up too if that looks good.
If youve got one, nothing but a hat and boots is an option too.
They dont have to be super revealing to be sexy.
Really nice black and whites are also great go to’s. Makes everything look so stylish.
If you want something a bit less serious whipped cream is a fun option.

You can get little bluetooth camera phone remotes incredibly inexpensively (mine was less than a fiver) that allow you to just prop up your device and then back away to take an image. Ive been using them to take photos for the forum thread and they’re incredibly convenient

When I am playing with my buttplugs by my self, She really loves to receive her some sexy pictures of nice big plug in my ass. But when she is playing by with het lovense I also receive pictures and let me remote control it.

This sexual happiness podcast episode might give you some ideas (and Scotty Unfamous is hilarious) :sweat_smile::+1:

1 Like