Sexual Happiness Podcasts

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 23 Nov 2020
Back to Season 2

Season Two
Episode 11

https://soundcloud.com/sexual-happiness-podcast/s2e11-how-to-take-amazing-nudes

How to Take Sexy Pictures
(For You or Your Partner)

The nude has become a huge part of our relationship and sexual culture. They’re also incredibly fun to take and can be a great way to get your lover’s motor running.

But if you’ve never taken one, they can be daunting to say the least. There are so many questions!

How do you pose? How do you frame your best bits? How can you be sure that no one will share them?

In this episode Sammi and Violet are joined by sexy photo expert and sexfluencer Scotty Unfamous, to tell you everything you need to know about sending the perfect nude.

Whether you’ve never sent one before, or you’re a nude-sending-aficionado, give us a listen to discover some world class tips.

:lh_heart_yellow: Lovehoney, 27 Nov 2020

S2E11 - How to Take Sexy Pictures

This week Sammi and Violet are joined by author and ‘sexfluencer’, Scotty Unfamous and they’re nattering about how to take sexy pictures - for you and your partner.

Rolling with this revolutionary new era of body positivity the sexy selfie is a fabulous way to flirt and also to celebrate your fine self.

Seen by some (Violet) as the modern version of a Renaissance oil painting, the sexy selfie can be a way to preserve us at our finest. But what about some practical tips for achieving an image you are proud of?

According to our guest, Scotty Unfamous, it’s all about confidence! YOU need to feel good. So, drape yourself in sexy lingerie, put on some sensual music, spray your favourite perfume, add some soft lighting and really enjoy yourself - the results will speak for themselves… and never underestimate the power of the ‘vude’ (video nude).

And guys, if you’re thinking of a sending a dick pic, make sure the unemptied bin is not in the background or your old socks visable on the floor. Break out your best boxers, zoom out and show a bit more booty.

Always remember though, security is important so be discerning, and unsolicited explicit pics of your privates are a definite no no!

Alongside this hot topic the team share some little-known sex facts and the answers to your questions.

Got a question or subject you want us to cover? Email us at podcast@lovehoney.com.

You can also find us on Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud and Spotify, with new episodes released every Friday. Subscribe to stay up-to-date!

I listened to it and…
  • I loved it :heart:
  • I laughed :joy:
  • I learned something :nerd_face:
  • I cringed :astonished:
  • I wish I’d not :hear_no_evil:
0 voters

Back to Season 2

1 Like