Need a little help

Hi to who ever is reading , iv only been part of the community side of this site for about a week and finding I'm having trouble uploading pictures, I managed to upload a picture yesterday and now trying to add more pictures of some new toys iv received and the link I clicked on yesterday on manage my uploads has disappeared ??? Can anyone help please on what I need to do ? Thank you in advance x

Hit the button at the top of your screen for Live Chat. I had problems once and they helped me.

Go to Community at the top of this page and then in the drop down click on Members photos. On the coloured banner at the top of the next page click on the green up load photos strip - you'll be able to upload your pics there xx

'Manage my uploads' is for exactly that; managing photos you have already uploaded, not uploading new ones.

To upload a new photo this is the link you're looking for:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

You also won't see them on the site right away as every photo is approved before going live :)

Aw thank you all been a big help :D Was really starting to annoy me lol thought maybe I'd been banned from posting with my first picture lol xx