Need help using a particular couple toy! (C-shape)

Untitled

ive tried using toys like the above with my partner but for lack of a better term… they either slip out, or push me out! how are you supposed to keep them in place with penetration? or are you not supposed to?! any positions that work better?

any and all advice appreciated, thank you

3 Likes

We’ve found exactly the same thing.

To be honest we haven’t found one that will actually stay inside my wife when she’s using it solo.

The only way we’ve got these to work is if she wears her knickers to keep it in place.

1 Like

Yup, same thing happened for me. If you hold it in place then its great, but I like my hands in other places.

2 Likes

The We-Vibe Chorus has adjustable joints that you can click into a more ergonomic position and I think that helped a lot (still, anatomy dependant though so likely not a universal solution).

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-vibrators/p/we-vibe-chorus-app-and-remote-controlled-rechargeable-couples-vibrator/a44215g80786.html

1 Like

A lot of people struggle with PIV and these types of toys.

Having tested a few, the only one that worked reliably for us during PIV was the WeVibe Sync O. A combination of the flexibility and the design of the arm. But I’m sure others will have found the opposite! Definitely a type of toy that is very anatomy dependent.

3 Likes

I also own this toy and it just doesn’t work for me or my partner.
If we go slow in missionary position then it stays in but the bulbous end goes way past my clit so I don’t feel much pleasure from it. We also like to have fast sex with my legs all over the place so it constantly falls out.

We have the sync O and it does stay in place a lot better and is a great toy

1 Like

We have this as well and it just does not work. Wife doesn’t like it, so relegated to the bottom of the toy box.

We also have this and it didn’t work for us either. It constantly fell out. My OH felt it was rubbing him when it was inside and I could barely feel the vibes on my clit. The bin is the best place for it :disappointed: would be worried about buying any others as they are expensive.

Quite common, we either use it and hold it in place or try not to thrust as much and just rock

It always amazes me how different toys work for different people. The O ring really sat well inside the OH and with a little inventive positioning of each of us almost framed the special place :sweat_smile: the ridges even added to the effect for me :joy:.
Truth be told the vibrations could have been a little stronger but you can’t have everything :wink:

1 Like

this is interesting! i had no clue! but the price tag is quite something

1 Like

We have a version of this and I think it took us 3 tries to get it right.

What we found was we needed to position it drastically different for single use (just her) than couples use. For single I really concentrated on getting the large part positioned carefully for maximum effect. That meant the inner small portion was not as deep.

When we transitioned to couples play I needed to rotate it to put the small part much deeper which also sent it up inside. That served to minimize how much of it was blocking entry. If you can picture it when we got it in right in missionary position the large portion was almost pointing straight up. It might require an extra hand to hold it against the right spot.

We tried me in first and that didnt work at all. It just kept sliding around

Ill qualify all that with the obvious YMMV - All of us are shaped different thats what worked for me and SO.

Good luck!

3 Likes

We‘ve got one very similar … used it how it was meant to be used a couple of times …

Wifey didn’t really get enough from it, and wasn’t keen on having a bit inside her and me at the same time. Now I usually just use it for solo play.

Fun idea, but didn’t hit the mark for us.

We have the same one, tried it a couple of times, but it was difficult to keep in place and it was eventually retired to the toy box where it remains.

Good idea, but not so good in use.

does anyone have any brands that do work?