My Reviews

:lh_heart_yellow:by @Ian_Chimp, 05 Feb 2020
We-Vibe Chorus App and Remote Controlled Couple’s Vibrator

You Won’t Be Able To Refrain

This is an incredible couple’s toy. There’s no two ways about it. It has got an equally incredible price tag, but geez, you certainly get a lot for it. It’s at least 4 toys rolled into one. There’s actually so much going on with it that it’s hard to know exactly where to start. Um. Let’s go with the basics -

The Toy:

It’s a smooth silicone with a ridged texture on the business side of each arm. Its vibrations are strong, and remarkably quiet too. We picked the Cosmic Pink one because, well, how could you not? It’s called ‘Cosmic Pink’. And it does have a nice glitzy sparkle about it. The toy is waterproof (though the remote only splashproof), it’s magnetic charging, and you get about 90 minutes runtime from a 2 hour charge. You can even cycle through the 10 modes using the single button on the top, though there’s no way of changing the intensity of each without the remote (but the first 4 modes are low/medium/high/ultra, so you sort of can).

It’s also got a couple of adjustable joints, which are excellent. I was initially a bit scared to click them in case I just snapped the toy in half, but once I figured it out it wasn’t nearly so nerve-wracking. And they really do make a difference too.

There are a few ways to control the toy, but the important thing to remember is that each one will deactivate the others. So, if you have Squeeze on then you can’t adjust the intensity manually, the same for Touch Sense, etc.

The Toy + Remote (manual):

First off, the remote is battery powered, which isn’t obvious at first. To get to it you flip the top of the remote up to find the CR2032 button battery nestled inside.

This control option makes it a regular remote controlled toy. The range on it is pretty decent. I buried it under a pile of jeans under the duvet, shut the door, and then tried to turn it on/off from different rooms of the house. I got as far as the backdoor before it started ignoring me. I also liked that it has both a forward and back arrow to make scrolling through the modes a lot easier. And you can also increase/decrease the intensities using the +/- buttons. It’s hard to tell exactly how many increments there are, but I’m sure there’s at least 10?

The Toy + Squeeze Remote:

You can also press a button and put the remote in Squeeze mode. This allows you to set a ‘base’ intensity and then you give the remote a squeeze and it’ll add an extra boost for as long as you hold it for. It’s quite a firm pad, but you can definitely tell when you’re pressing it. And while you can’t then change intensity like in manual mode, you can still flip through the different patterns.

The Toy + App:

The We-Connect app is my favourite toy app that we’ve used so far (Desire and Svakom being the other two). Its ‘Create-a-Vibe’ and Vibe Playlist functions are exactly what I want from an app like this. And the level of control it gives over what the toy does, how strong it is when it’s doing it, and how long it does it for, is excellent. It even lets you control each motor of a dual toy separately, so you can pretty much tailor it exactly how you want. It also has 3 extra vibe patterns to choose from (Bounce, Peak, and Cha Cha Cha).

I had a similar issue to a couple of the other reviewers where it was showing the battery at 0% all the time, but that seems to have fixed itself now.

The toy doesn’t connect to the app directly, but through the remote, so you have to keep it close by. This is supposed to help it have a much more secure and reliable connection. I’ve never had an issue with our app-toy connections so I can’t say how effective their new Ankerlink method is, but we’ve not had any serious issues with it. One time it wouldn’t connect, but I realised that was because the remote had lost its link to the toy, so after resetting that it worked perfectly again (I also make sure my phone screen never goes to sleep either, as that was an issue with another app-toy).

The Toy + Touch Sense:

Through the app you can also turn on the Touch Sense function, which uses sensors on the top of the toy to tell if someone is touching it. If it senses a touch it’ll change the vibrations depending on which of the three settings you’ve selected. I first used it just by stroking it while Mrs Chimp was wearing it, which I actually found surprisingly intimate. It worked well when in proper use too, though you may want to pay attention to position.

Downsides - not many. It’s not great as a wearable ‘out and about’ toy, as gravity is not its friend, but I can’t think of anything else? Maybe the remote not being rechargeable?

We love this toy. It’s the only couple’s toy we’ve had any success with during PIV. It’s pretty much hands-free, and it’s really comfortable in a whole host of positions (for both me and Mrs Chimp). And it’s got so many different options and ways to use it to choose from. Love it.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Pros: Most importantly, how comfortable it is (and then all the tech features).

Cons: If I had to pick something I’d say that the remote is battery-powered.

Bottom Line: Love this toy. Not had this much sex since our honeymoon.

Linked Reviews:
Desire Knicker App | We-Vibe Gala

3 Likes