Need real and honest reviews on Largo and Bathmate x30

I am currently dedicated towards enlarging my penis,

At least an inch in length and girth

I am currently looking for the best product which is reasonably priced also.

I am currently influenced by the Largo cream and Bathmate x3o, but want real and honest reviews on both products before i spend my money.

SO, can members who have used the LARGO CREAM and either the X30 comment back so that I am able to consider a product for future !

Thanks

My reviews of the X30 set are here:
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28327#customer_reviews

try these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14564#customer_reviews

and

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25728#customer_reviews

i want live reviews on here fro people,

i dont always trust product reviews, i trust reviews and commnts on forums more

All reviews are from community members. They are perfectly trustworthy.

endowed94 wrote:

The product reviews that I linked to are my product reviews, so they will be the same as my forum views.

Just want to check that you realise anything you buy on here is for temporary effect only.

There is no quick fix for bigger dicks

My partner and I reviewed the X30 on Lovehoney, but I also reviewed it on my blog, where I posted more images and stuff, if you want to view that review, you can here:

http://thegrittywoman.com/hydromax-x30-penis-pump/

We also reviewed the X40 (which may be a better choice if you are larger than average to begin with):

http://thegrittywoman.com/bathmate-hydromax-x40-penis-pump-review/

and we are currently testing the X40 Xtreme for review later in the month.

The Hydromax pumps are our favourites (we have tried others) for a multitude of reasons, but the reviews you will read on Lovehoney come from genuine people, who have genuinely tested the product and give their truthful opinions. Lovehoney do not censor bad reviews. If you don't believe me, take a look at my profile, davids profile or anyones profile and you will see we have all reviewed one or two products that we did not get on with and those reviews are published just as the positive ones are. The negative reviews are not edited, to "sweeten" them up or anything like that. Lovehoney are really good for posting truthful and honest reviews. (Which is why I trust them and why I shop here myself) I hope this gives you more confidence in the reviews on Lovehoney.

endowed94 wrote:

Why don't you trust our reviews? This makes me sad :(

I've also noticed you asked this question already and you looked like you were going for the X30:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/993248-whats-the-best-penis-enlargment-product-on/#p1002233

Most reviews on lovehoney are from these very forum members. Check my profile. My reviews are written truthfully and always posted by lovehoney whether good or bad. I also have reviewed a bathmate.

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

endowed94 wrote:

I suspect it is the same reason I don't trust a lot of online reviews (generally for restaurants and other such products) there are so many companies, restaurants etc that put up fake reviews online, that it is hard to know which ones are genuine. Or is that just me being cynical? lol

Anyway, I think if you are brand new to Lovehoney, you automatically go into cynical mode until you dig a little deeper, learn about the amazing returns policy and that reviewers are actual people and realise this is one company who does it genuinely. Which is why you guys have won so many awards for customer service and such. Not many companies have such amazing customer service to be fair and so it can be hard to believe at first! lol

TL:DR: It isnt your fault, its all the companies who fake stuff! lol

Thanks, I ve seen your review stuburns, accept my request and let me know how your programme goes and whether you achieve permanent gains hopefully !

Thanks

Fluffbags wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

endowed94 wrote:

I suspect it is the same reason I don't trust a lot of online reviews (generally for restaurants and other such products) there are so many companies, restaurants etc that put up fake reviews online, that it is hard to know which ones are genuine. Or is that just me being cynical? lol

Anyway, I think if you are brand new to Lovehoney, you automatically go into cynical mode until you dig a little deeper, learn about the amazing returns policy and that reviewers are actual people and realise this is one company who does it genuinely. Which is why you guys have won so many awards for customer service and such. Not many companies have such amazing customer service to be fair and so it can be hard to believe at first! lol

TL:DR: It isnt your fault, its all the companies who fake stuff! lol

fluff bags, this is what im worried about, although I trust Lovehoney and they are \an awesome company with great service i want proples reviews and opinions on largo or bathmate,

this will encourage and influence me more into buying one or both !

Firstly, I can confirm that I don't work for lovehoney in any way and all my reviews are my own. If I suspected any foul play I wouldn't buy from lovehoney.

We haven't tried any of those pumps out, but I can say that we have tried a Bathmate pump and I would fully trust them. My husband has gained results from using a Bathmate, but I would say more in girth than in length (but I prefer it that way!!) It definitely gives good results, and also gives instant results. As soon as you use it, it's bigger. I can always tell when we have sex if he's used it that day because he just feels so much bigger! I think it's because of the use of water that really helps. I would really reccomend a bathmate.

Also, I did get a Bathmate as a tester product, but that doesn't reflect what I say about products. If something is rubbish, I will say that it's rubbish!

I hope you find something that suits you :)

Looking at the price of what you want, I understand why you want to make sure you get the right thing. But you can honestly trust all the reveiws on LH, everyone who writes them is truthful, and with the LH 365 day returns policy, they can't afford to sell rubbish.

All the reviews on here are real and honest, real people sharing their experiences with a toy with only the hope of helping someone else. If you have specific questions you need answering you can ask the forum, anyone who has one will answer, or the lovehoney staff are always happy to help, I've had them running round with a vibrating egg to see what the range is before, they're stars.

you can trust everything on lovehoney and you may find that not everyone is available at the time you post on the forum.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but considering your name I'm assuming you're born in 94 making you 19/20 so you're still probably growing, I'd wait until you're at least 22 before you start enlarging anything.

Have you tried cock rings? They give great temporary results, very impressive and have no lasting effect.

just an idea.

Yes. Im only 19. 20 in a couple of months.

If im not going to get the bathmate yet.

Can I and should I try out the largo cream to assist in growth of my penis ?

And does largo actually work?

Thats the question