Netflix SexLife

Anyone watching the new Netflix show SexLife?

What’s your thoughts on it. And whether you think that infamous scene is real or a prosthetic?

3 Likes

Not seen it what is it about , is it worth watching ?

1 Like

My social media has exploded with people talking about it- it’s on my ‘to watch’ list but may be a while seen as though I’m isolating with 2 kids :sob:

It’s been No. 1 on Netflix for a couple days now.

“A suburban mother of two takes a fantasy-charged trip down memory lane that sets her very married present on a collision course with her wild-child past.”

3 Likes

I’ll be appearing in a new Netflix series soon to be aired :wink:

I say appearing, you will not see me as such but you will see me, that doesn’t even make sense.

3 Likes

Dude! Hook me up with some background acting pieces please ha

Just tried to watch the first episode. Had to switch it off halfway through. I wanted to give it more of a chance but I honestly found it incredibly cringe and try hard. The writing and acting were very stiff and the cuts from explicit sex scenes to playing with children was uncomfortable. The narrative was painfully heteronormative too (that might change later but I didn’t enjoy it enough to persist and find out).

Sex Education is a far, far better show imo.

I love Sex Education….hoping the best season is on soon!

2 Likes

I haven’t watched it yet , but I have seen the ‘monster’ as it’s being called and apparently yes it’s very real. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Will have to have a look at this as i think Sarah Shahi is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Saw it, had to rewind to double take this in. Very real indeed.

1 Like

Is the plot any good?

You think it’s real? I am still not convinced

1 Like

It’s actually not too bad in my opinion. Starts okay, gets a bit raunchy and then more and more but yeah plot is okay.

1 Like

From what we read about it, it’s real.

I’ve got to episode 4 and I’ve got to say the shower scene shocked me, especially in the way the shot came about…I expected it to be when he is intimate with the wife…not at the gym with her husband!

Plot isn’t the worst, but then again I love fifty shades and at best that plot is mediocre

2 Likes

Finished watching the last episode last night and loved it !!!

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it yet. With all this chat about it can’t wait to watch now. It’s next on our list. :fire:

2 Likes

Watched this with the OH and whether real or not we did happen to have a great conversation following that scene. We are very open with one another and my partner stated that she has been with a few very well endowed men in her life but never really enjoyed the experience and that they were very limited in what they could do together. In her words the biggest penis that she has had was around 10” and very girthy but in reality her ideal is 8” which obviously wasn’t to ease my confidence as I am only around the average at 6.5” but she says she loves my cock and ultimately loves me and the intimacy that we have together. So my take on things is that to a point size does matter but it isn’t everything. We are both very happy together and whilst most men would love to be hung like a horse it’s not what every woman wants albeit no doubt there are some that will love it!

4 Likes

I’ve been watching it today! Thoroughly enjoying it, and like the not so sexy sex scenes showing a bit of reality (from someone whose boobs leaked during sex too!)

Will have to rewind to check if that momper looked real or not!

3 Likes