Netflix SexLife

Brilliantly put, I think something of that size if I wasn’t already in the know would scare the life out of me! Tonight my husband suggested he use one of the extenders, I picked a girthier one rather than length- we continued and I asked him to remove it- I’m happy with him and his size. Girthier and longer would take getting used to but right now my husbands is perfect- the one in the show I’m sure would come out of my mouth :joy:

2 Likes

I have watched the show - I can’t tell whether the part you guys mentioned is real or not but if it is I think it wouldn’t be my cup of tea :sweat_smile:

Overall I thought the season was good and I enjoyed I but the last episode and the way it ended I wasn’t a fan of. I think if the last 10min were cut from the show it would be better.

Oh I loved this, a little guilty pleasure for sure. I am not sure what I was more impressed with, the size of his member or the size/perkiness of her nipples throughout! Everyone was smoking hot :fire: not a lot of plot but I think that’s beside the point.

3 Likes

I second that! And the last 2 episodes weren’t as good as the rest!

Started this last night with Mrs Sen, found episode 1 ok, nothing ground breaking but for a Sunday night bit of light fluff, its watchable. Agree with @VanillaWithSprinkles , her nipples are quite impressive!

Had to laugh at the husband trying to watch the football, if I ever tried anything like that, I wouldn’t need a chastity device, she’d cut it off I’m sure…

4 Likes

I have heard about a new series on Netflix regarding sex live sadly I have not got Netflix but welcome any comments on this programme

There’s a bit of a discussion on the Favourite tv programmes topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

We have just started it it feels more believed as it could have been real live

I’m actually having withdrawals since finishing watching this - what can I watch next that will scratch my itch?

Too hot to handle. Another great Netflix binge

1 Like

Ooo I hadn’t seen this… going to Netflix right away to add to my list :laughing: watched 365 today, I wish my husband would dominate me like that :hot_face:

1 Like

Nearly finished this programme. Does anyone who watched it have any similar recommendations please?
Nice simple viewing, with a bit of spice.

1 Like

I’ve got to the same stage in it, it’s a good tv show to sit on, I’ve also watched quite abit of sifreddi’s late night academy on netflix which may be up your alley if you don’t mind italian subtitles, 365 sni is also a great film

We watched this and found the end made little sense but overall a watchable series

2 Likes

Same. Just finished it last night but thought that it seemed to be wrapped up too quickly. Felt a bit disjointed, but was overall an entertaining show.

1 Like

Real it’s a whopper lol

I would also like a “what to watch next” suggestion as I miss Sex Life as I loved every minute of it.

1 Like

@FortySomethingWife - did you ever catch ‘ secret diary of a call girl’ with Billie Piper?
Had a similar level of eroticism and had a storyline.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched that yet

I loved it, couldnt wait to go to bed each night so i could watch some more. Got me and my partner talking about things we might like to try too which is a bonus x