Netflix SexLife

I actually just binge watched the entire thing last night and honestly I really didn’t enjoy it. The last 2 or 3 episodes ruined the entire thing for me. :frowning:

1 Like

@Bonzo2020 yeah that was a great series. Billie Piper was really good in it!

1 Like

Loved Secret Life of a Call Girl! I wonder if it’s on Prime/Netflix or something? I will check later :+1:

1 Like

I got reacquainted with Netflix specifically for this, I’m looking forward to watching it :blush:

Her nipples are mesmorizing… They really turned me on how big they were. I really love big nipples.

2 Likes

I think I read somewhere that her boobs were prosthetics? Not sure if it was just for some scenes or all but I was impressed too!

1 Like

Hi as anyone watched sex lives omg I could not belive the size of that guys Penis not sure if it was real ifnit was it would bring tears to any bodies eyes thougjt

I don’t think I’ve seen this when was it on and what station/channel?

Net foix it was a series

1 Like

Saw the clip on Celebrity Gogglebox, was in hysterics! :rofl:

Some say real some say fake. I would say fake.

Most likely fake. Although I have been with someone around that size before so anything is possible :thinking::joy::eggplant:

It’s a big’un alright. Was enjoying the series but it all got a little ridiculous towards the end of season 1.

I tried watching this but I thought the acting was so cheesy, I couldn’t stick with it. Sex scenes were good though but I defo think the cock was fake :grin:

3 Likes

I saw it on Gogglebox but did not know what the programme was. I was going to say I thought he was normal but then I would be lying. He was certainly at the front of the queue whereas I was nearer the back. I hope most ladies would find it intimidating.

What has everyone watched to replace this?
Haven’t really found much that is similar. Yes it wasn’t the best story line in this series but as bedtime watch, it worked for us. Any other suggestions?

Anyone watched the new series? Binging it today. Thoughts?

I watched a couple of episodes - currently watching YOU so will get back to secret diary of a call girl once I’ve finished that.

2 Likes

Really liked Secret Diary.
Very hot and better short stories than most

2 Likes

I started watching an episode but didn’t get into it. I should watch it again