new and in a pickle

@HarlequinGirl how can THAT not be a signal the guy from the past that is and yeah this guy... Definitely into you too

Kirsty92 wrote:

@HarlequinGirl how can THAT not be a signal the guy from the past that is and yeah this guy... Definitely into you too

lol i don't know but since then i've been very wary because it's happened to me more than once in the past. I'm hoping this won't be the same but it's so strong i don't think it is?

HarlequinGirl wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

lol i don't know but since then i've been very wary because it's happened to me more than once in the past. I'm hoping this won't be the same but it's so strong i don't think it is?

I have caught up reading about your situation since my first post.

I think he is giving you the signals unless of course this is his normal behaviour when female company is around. You will know that if that is the case

I know its difficult but don't get too carried away with this guy at the moment. Try and keep him at arms length , keep talking to him if he starts a conversation.I just feel that if he doesn't ask you out shortly your going to end up being hurt if your not careful.Being hurt is horrible normally but over the festive period its particularly bad as I know from first hand experience.

So just keep playing it cool and like I said before don't put your life on hold for him. Life is too short for that and I am sure along with the other singles on here this time of year a partner may be just around the corner .

If you wanted to, you could up the stakes a little but it could be risky You could put a message in a Christmas Card. If you do that I suggest you make it cryptic as possible just in case others see it.Another trick of which I have been the "victim" is to kiss under the mistleto and see what happens . Its a good way of girl getting licence to steal kisses off blokes without it being looked at as unacceptable behaviour.

Whatever you do your really need to find out his intentions as life is too short for hanging around too long.

Good luck

mysteron wrote:

HarlequinGirl wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

I have caught up reading about your situation since my first post.

I think he is giving you the signals unless of course this is his normal behaviour when female company is around. You will know that if that is the case

I know its difficult but don't get too carried away with this guy at the moment. Try and keep him at arms length , keep talking to him if he starts a conversation.I just feel that if he doesn't ask you out shortly your going to end up being hurt if your not careful.Being hurt is horrible normally but over the festive period its particularly bad as I know from first hand experience.

So just keep playing it cool and like I said before don't put your life on hold for him. Life is too short for that and I am sure along with the other singles on here this time of year a partner may be just around the corner .

If you wanted to, you could up the stakes a little but it could be risky You could put a message in a Christmas Card. If you do that I suggest you make it cryptic as possible just in case others see it.Another trick of which I have been the "victim" is to kiss under the mistleto and see what happens . Its a good way of girl getting licence to steal kisses off blokes without it being looked at as unacceptable behaviour.

Whatever you do your really need to find out his intentions as life is too short for hanging around too long.

Good luck

Thanks, I'll be careful and see this is the thing this is 100% NOT like him. Like he's stubborn in the way that if he doesn't want to talk he won't do no matter how hard you try, he doesn't do laughing at everything someone says our mate said after he was looking at him like "What are you doing? this isn't you!" but my mate said it was cute to see how he is around a girl he clearly likes because he's not even like this with the girlfriend. He kept checking on me in the car and smiling whenever we caught eyes and it was just SO cute! can't get over it i just want to squish him with cuddles!

Good luck and keep us informed of developments.

The 2 girls on here have been very good as well as regards advice and I am guessing that they are like yourself of the yoiunger end so will be very relevent.

You've all been such great helps thank you! I will keep you updated. The thing is he's not messaged much BUT I'm telling myself not to panic he works incredibly long hours and it's Xmas week so he's probably even more rushed off his feet. I'm hoping something can come of this I just feel it shows that we can do it. Not only that but it shows that after all this time he still fancies me and finds me attractive (he told me that himself that he's always found me attractive but it's difficult now because he knows he shouldn't but can't help it and neither can I)

Ive been in a similar situation previously and if he wants you he will have you. Dont make my mistake and pass any other opportunities or put your life on hold for a man that might not come, I think you cant do anything different stay friends and talk, if he wants more make it clear what u want, and expect. ?. Good luck xx

Thanks and no I'm not putting my life on hold for him. It's very new but I feel maybe the feelings were always there I recently sent him a photo and he told me how good I looked then we met and it's all come flooding back and we can't seem to help ourselves. It's only been very recent though and I think if he feels as I do then we are both flooded with feelings and uncertainty because I feel we both obviously want this but it's confusing. We've proved we can do it though we've proved that we get along like a house on fire when we are together or not. I feel maybe he just needs time to get his head together because it's difficult for me to get my head around it but he has this other girl to consider. It may be a case of to try and not hurt her he tries to let it run its course and if it doesn't work then we try. I'm not going to wait in hope but if it happens where we are both single and he wants to then yes I will go for it but I won't hang around hoping and waiting if I find someone else I find someone else

Very sensible :)

Thank you 😊 I won't lie I would like to try a relationship with him at some point he's always treated me like a princess even mates of his and family have said he's never like that with anyone else (met his dad the other night too after I'd seen him)

He's such a sweetheart 😍

HarlequinGirl wrote:

Thank you 😊 I won't lie I would like to try a relationship with him at some point he's always treated me like a princess even mates of his and family have said he's never like that with anyone else (met his dad the other night too after I'd seen him)

He's such a sweetheart 😍

Well I think the balls in your court . Its upto you how you play it but make sure you don't get hurt .

What can I do to let him know? We are still messaging but of course Xmas week and his long hours he's busy so hasn't been online but I'm wondering what I can do as the ball is in my court?

Obviously I'm not gonna keep messaging him I'm just waiting for a reply but I understand it may be a while. I'm just wondering what else I can do?

HarlequinGirl wrote:

What can I do to let him know? We are still messaging but of course Xmas week and his long hours he's busy so hasn't been online but I'm wondering what I can do as the ball is in my court?

Send a Online Seasonal message or Christmas card with a message in it . something like "Have a great Christmas even if I am not part of it.Perhaps an even better 2016

It is cryptic but the penny could drop ..

Hmm perhaps will send him a Xmas message one way or another probably on fb or a text maybe might send him virtual mistletoe lol or get some and pose for a photo with it lol

HarlequinGirl wrote:

Hmm perhaps will send him a Xmas message one way or another probably on fb or a text maybe might send him virtual mistletoe lol or get some and pose for a photo with it lol

My bad I should have added the dots and the word with at the end of 2016

It should read as follows

" Have a great Christmas even if I am not part of it .Perhaps an even beter 2016 with ............."

Finish of with some kisses .

That make more sense and should do the trick

Ooh that's good! Might send that or a photo of mistletoe above my boobs and say I know it's naughty feel free to tell me off but fancy a kiss under the mistletoe? That way if he tells me off I'll know he's not interested anything else might suggest he is?

Any others of hinting or anything?

We've been swapping songs and our mate told me he's downloaded all the ones I sent to him 😊 Spent together making a Spotify of songs I love that I think he'll like and vice Versa

So an update: he was quiet for a few days but is out for a work night out and is messaging me.

we're still flirting and sending kisses and i even sent him a photo of ribbon in a bow over my boobs saying i wanted him to unwrap me. he loves it!

he said he had no regrets and to just not think too much about it (that was something i did beforehand and i'm determined not to make the same mistake)

HarlequinGirl wrote:

So an update: he was quiet for a few days but is out for a work night out and is messaging me.

we're still flirting and sending kisses and i even sent him a photo of ribbon in a bow over my boobs saying i wanted him to unwrap me. he loves it!

he said he had no regrets and to just not think too much about it (that was something i did beforehand and i'm determined not to make the same mistake)

As you seem to want to up the ante so to speak.

Then.

If you think it's safe to do why not turn up on his doorstep say in a long coat and just wear a giant bow under neath for him to unwrap.