new and in a pickle

I wish I could but distance, being broke and him living with his parents makes it a little difficult to do so.

I sent him one of my boobs and said I was unwrapped now. It's really cute he sent me a photo of him for a Xmas present so I asked what he'd like for his and he said he couldn't give me an honest answer so I said I guessed he wanted something a little rude then I sent him my boobs in bra with a bow over it and said I knew he wasn't going to ask because he's a gentleman and too polite to do so so for his Xmas present I sent this photo and it's up to you if you unwrap it or not.

He loved it sent him two others in a super short dress he said I was killing him and he nearly fell off his chair 😊☺️ He's too bloody cute!

I'm wanting to send him a photo for tomorrow but I don't have much to use as a prop. I literally only have what's on out Xmas tree (ribbon, baubles, crackers, ornaments oh and a stocking) so does anyone have any ideas of the sort of photo I can do for him?

The only idea I have so far is a cracker over my knickers and send it with a message saying you've pulled me or pull me and see if you're a winner something like that

HarlequinGirl wrote:

I'm wanting to send him a photo for tomorrow but I don't have much to use as a prop. I literally only have what's on out Xmas tree (ribbon, baubles, crackers, ornaments oh and a stocking) so does anyone have any ideas of the sort of photo I can do for him?

The only idea I have so far is a cracker over my knickers and send it with a message saying you've pulled me or pull me and see if you're a winner something like that

A little risqué but perhaps a picture just wearing stocking with a caption like "Look what's in you Christmas Stocking' You could pose yourself cleverly to make sure nothing is on view as such.

Ooh love this idea I've got a Xmas stocking but I might have actual stockings somewhere too lol

JUST make sure you get that camera angle right !![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I will do... Do you mean to put on normal stockings or a Xmas one? Lol

I want to send him it tomorrow but I'm a tiny bit worried the girlfriend will see and it'll ruin his Xmas but he's willing to risk it, he knows what I'm like I only sent him a boob shot last night

To be fair Im not even sure if they're together and I might send it to him early hours just to make sure she doesn't see it.

*still thinking you shouldn't be doing things like this until he is single for definite*

I love that he gives you so much confidence and you two are so attracted.... but if she sees, then you risk becoming "the homewrecker"

I know but he's the one risking it all I feel if he was with her or of she meant anything he wouldn't be flirting with me.

I don't want to push him away I want to draw him closer.

I can't seem to help it but he's so amazing I just can't help it.

popk1n wrote:

*still thinking you shouldn't be doing things like this until he is single for definite*

I love that he gives you so much confidence and you two are so attracted.... but if she sees, then you risk becoming "the homewrecker"

I agree but I think her mind appears to be set on chasing him.

mysteron wrote:

popk1n wrote:

I agree but I think her mind appears to be set on chasing him.

I'd agree with the above, but at the end of the day it's your decision to make. Do whatever you think is right :)

I never want to be THAT person but with him I just can't seem to help it. I'll send him the photos at the stroke of midnight (because I can't wait any longer lol) I sent him photos last night he loved them.

Tbf I backed off whilst we stopped but he came back and keeps coming back to me. It's like we are addicted to each other because no matter how hard we try we can't leave the other alone if I stopped talking to him he came back messaging me and vice Versa. No one has me this infatuated

but could you not just... talk? have platonic chats about your day? by all means stay in contact 24/7 if it makes you two happy :) I personally am just very morally against sending photos of that variety, or flirty/suggestive messages to a taken guy, no matter how taken he actually is, but of course do what you wish and I hope in the end it turns out ok :)

I shouldn't be happy over this but HES SINGLE!

His sister has just spoken to her mum. The girlfriend hasn't been seen in over 3 weeks and he won't talk about her just says to stop talking about it.

So he's single and its nothing we've done because this only started the weekend just gone

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Go forth and get that man!!

Well you should have a darn good christmas now!

THANK YOU!!!! I will start to progress towards him and honestly I'm really happy!

Since the ball game has changed then don't pushy foot around start being more direct

mysteron wrote:

Since the ball game has changed then don't pushy foot around start being more direct

lol I thought a photo of boobs being unwrapped was pretty direct anyway XD I clearly need to up my game