New and very lost couple here!

Hi and welcome you will love it on here lots of fun

Thanks for all the welcomes! :)

Hey, could I just ask something, whilst we're on the subject of forum newbies and testers?

I'd like to be a tester- I've done it once, but I was having a look at the stuff on the Tester's page, and just nothing jumped out- the majority of it is male. So, I was wondering, with the Tester's wishlist you should make, would it be a good idea to instead add the types of things that I'd like to test, rather than stuff that's on the Tester's page until there is stuff on there I'm interested in? Thing is, when I was sent my first test, I didn't afterwards see it on the tester's page, nor did it seem to fit the theme at the time.

I'm just wondering whether when Alice or the other LH staff are looking over the wishlists to decide where to send stuff, whether that would be completely unhelpful to them, or just seem riddiculous to them that the stuff on there isn't remotely connected to the stuff on the Tester's page.

So... Should I keep it blank, or fill it up with other suff? Thanks for any advice!