New clear TC Supersex Sensation Stroker

So who's tried it? Any comparisons to the regular pink supersex stroker, Sue Johanssen head honchos or other strokers? Thinking of making a purchase soon but need some opinions.

Come on you lovelies, help a girl out!

I was waiting for a review to pop up too

I'd sit tight for a while - with it being so new *maybe* one has been sent to someone as a tester and reviews will pop up soon?

Adx

I'm waiting for a review.

It looks much fun!

Yup, with such a prestigious toy I really thought they'd have a review up before it went live. My OH loves his pink one and I was probably gonna buy him this one for Christmas but won't unless a positive review comes up. Tracey Cox toys can be a bit hit or miss in my experience.

Well if no one's been sent it as a tester yet, OH and i would be more than happy to test it... *cheekyness*

Yeah we're waiting for a review too. The mister likes his other TC stroker but prefers the Tenga stuff these days so want to see what other people make of it first.

There's a point: a fair few folk have mentioned they're waiting on packages for orders or testers that have been waylaid by the snow, so could be one has been sent, but it hasn't reached the lucky chappy yet, and they stuck it on shelf instead of waiting what could be quite a while.

This product is a bit like waiting at a road in a group ready to cross... When one brave soul goes all the others then follow. Once a review is live they'll be lots sold!

WandA wrote:

This product is a bit like waiting at a road in a group ready to cross... When one brave soul goes all the others then follow. Once a review is live they'll be lots sold!

Baby! I'll blame it on being ill.

There'll/there will*

Adx

Fear not, several have been sent out special delivery last week so a review should be forthcoming soon.

They're absolutely flying off the shelves, even without any reviews so I expect there will be lots of reviews coming in very shortly.

Oooo I look forward to them!

I'm not sure if I should buy one with Xmas money. I just don't tend to use male toys enough to get great value from the. :/

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Fear not, several have been sent out special delivery last week so a review should be forthcoming soon.

They're absolutely flying off the shelves, even without any reviews so I expect there will be lots of reviews coming in very shortly.

Ahh, I really look forward to the influx of reviews! I hope they start appearing before xmas though so I can sneak one in my christmas 'box of treats' for me and the boy to enjoy!

WandA - exactly my thought (well, kinda..it brought an image of ducks crossing a road to my mind!)

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Well if no one's been sent it as a tester yet, OH and i would be more than happy to test it... *cheekyness* External Media

Yeah we're waiting for a review too. The mister likes his other TC stroker but prefers the Tenga stuff these days so want to see what other people make of it first.

Which Tenga stuff do you refer to? The eggs and such or ye olde Fliphole?

cherrypi wrote:

Tupperwareheart wrote:

Well if no one's been sent it as a tester yet, OH and i would be more than happy to test it... *cheekyness* External Media

Which Tenga stuff do you refer to? The eggs and such or ye olde Fliphole?

He has a Fliphole black at his place but when he's at mine we have onacups which he finds amazing. Not tried the eggs yet but they're on the ole wishlist to try next External Media

Hm, It says that it's open ended but it doesn't look like it in the images provided.

Just wanted to double check.

I don't like the design as much as the head honcho because of the way it's slimmer in the middle etc. Although it might work better like that with more pressure. Just doesn't seem as stimulating as the current sleeves and strokers.

I'm looking forward to the reviews too.

From the video it seems it is open at both ends.

Perhaps there are no reviews because the testers are otherwise occupied;-)

Either way, I hope a review goes up soon. If it's not all that good, I'm gonna have to find my OH something else for Christmas.

Hi all, yup the sleeve is open at both ends.

Unfortunately, all the Special Delivery review items that were sent out are still struggling to get through the snow and mega post backlog.

There was a tweet on 4 Dec:

@opaque0509 can't wait to find out how good the new super sensation is!

and today:

@opaque0509 wow the Tracey cox super sensation stroker is amazing... and fun x

So it sounds like it's got the thumbs up.

Ooh, I see there's a great review of it up now. Not very in depth, but at least we know it's good now.

Aww damn, the offer for free lube with it has gone now there's reviews up D: