New clear TC Supersex Sensation Stroker

I like it because it looks to have similar chambers and bits to the Tenga flip.

I might wait for a few more reviews.

Mine arrived earlier. Yeah, it's pretty damn good... better than the original TC one, but apart from that I have nothing to compare it to I'm afraid (well, the apart from real thing of course...).

It's hard to describe the sensation, the middle bit is tight, but very strechy. The small hole at the end lets air out as you enter the other end so it's actually much easier to use than the pink one was. Lube is essential of course. Not much else to say apart from "wow". And now I won't mind so much when my OH is away;-)

Spanky H wrote:

Mine arrived earlier. Yeah, it's pretty damn good... better than the original TC one, but apart from that I have nothing to compare it to I'm afraid (well, the apart from real thing of course...).

It's hard to describe the sensation, the middle bit is tight, but very strechy. The small hole at the end lets air out as you enter the other end so it's actually much easier to use than the pink one was. Lube is essential of course. Not much else to say apart from "wow". And now I won't mind so much when my OH is away;-)

Interesting SH. Thank you!

Thanks Spanky, that's very useful. I watched my OH use his pink one on cam t'other night, and I did notice that he had to keep stopping to get the air out of the end, so the hole in the end does sound like and improvement.

I know there's that Christmas code for 10% off when you spend £25, so will probably try to find something to add another fiver to the basket before I make my order.

bugger! Why do I always forget discount codes! Just spent over £60 too

toycar69 wrote:

bugger! Why do I always forget discount codes! Just spent over £60 too External Media

Email customer services! It's worth an ask and they're normally happy to help :)

Adx

whats the code though? I never write these things down, lol

toycar69 wrote:

Oooh I'm not sure - SexyGifts? It's been mentioned somewhere....hmmm

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Oooh I'm not sure - SexyGifts? It's been mentioned somewhere....hmmm

Adx

yes it's sexygifts just checked

Adx

that was it. Couldn't find it searching for Code, but searching for sexygifts and it comes up! Thanks again Ad!

Ecksvie wrote:

Thanks Spanky, that's very useful. I watched my OH use his pink one on cam t'other night, and I did notice that he had to keep stopping to get the air out of the end, so the hole in the end does sound like and improvement.

Yeah, they're tricky. I find it best sort of roll them on a bit like a condom but it's not easy to do on your own and a partner doesn't help if she just sits there giggling;-).

Well, not a problem anymore, I've already binned the pink one.

I see there's another review up there now, also very positive!

Three reviews up now, all of them brilliant. Well definitely be buying one of these for the OH now, even if I am disappointed the free lube offer has gone!

I shall be buying one at some point too!

WandA wrote:

I shall be buying one at some point too!

No *you* shan't External Media

Adx

Hi Folks,

Having won my Hubby one of these in Friday's Mini Competition, I thought I'd add a quick note prior to getting a proper review up here hopefully later on today.

The Supersex Sensation stroker get's a huge thumbs up from Hubs. It smelt a bit plasticy when getting it out of th package, but it's amazingly soft and sqidgy, and the bumps and ridges are fairly pronounced.

Hubs found the bobbly end at the very end a bit too good 'towards the end' and it made him feel very sensitive, so he used the first 'bubble' and tight middle chamber to finish.

It did make squelchy noises, but neither of us cared a great deal! I had a go giving him a hand job with it as per the suggestions on the package - he enjoyed this - the stroker is comfortable to hold, but I missed having a direct grip on his cock.

I thought I'd be really turned on seeing his cock inside the stroker, but it distorts it much like one of those mirrors at the circus, so it looked all wierd! Still, it wasn't bad to look at ;-p

Loved varying the suction by covering the hole at the end.

Overall, he said that out of all the strokers he's tried (Tenga Deep Throat, Egg, Sidekick etc) this come joint 1st with his Fleshlight, so I would say that's pretty good going.

Really easy to clean, and we both agreed it was worth the rrp of £19.99.

I personally would probably reach for this again when a hand job is on the cards as he seemed to really enjoy it and he said that it'd be a tough call between choosing this and his fleshlight.

Only minor critisism is that because is is so flexible, it sometimes felt like the end was wobbling all over the place when using the first chamber for small movements, but I guess it depends on your 'technique' as to whether this'd be a prob for you.

Hope this helps!

MrsP X

Thanks Mrs P. I defo intend to get one at some point!

I ordered one for my OH for Christmas today, really hope he likes it! Been trying to steer away from just buying him sex toys for special occasions because it gets a bit samey then, but I know he loves his other TC stroker and I just couldnt let him not have one of these.

I'm sure he'll love it!

I'm just waiting on some Oh! Points to be credited! Although Ad's not happy with me 'using' up a pressie....

WandA wrote:

I'm just waiting on some Oh! Points to be credited! Although Ad's not happy with me 'using' up a pressie....

Mr impossible to buy for who has a birthday in February and insists on buying himself things he doesn't need!

Adx