New clear TC Supersex Sensation Stroker

Theres one of these in my mans Christmas stocking, bought it the day it came out hehe to add to his lil collection ive purchased for him over time x

I want my 80 Oh! Points credited now! They're due the 22nd... Me thinks I'll miss an Xmas wank.

GR! i sooo wanna get the OH this but my accounts in meltdown and i don't have any where near enough Oh! points :( *stamps foot and makes childish noise*

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Lols.

I've had a play with one and I'll clarify a bit more.

It isn't open ended per se, but it has a hole in t'other end that you CAN slide (and suck) through. You can cover the hole with a single finger to increase the suction.

I'll second the noisy comment though.

A little noisy, but the fuller it is, the quieter it gets. (Insert oral joke here!)

Must say I got the shock of my life when my head popped out throught the tiny hole in the end - it can only be a 5mm opening, but it's very stretchy and squidgy! A bit short, maybe, and I'd have preferred slightly stiffer or more textured material but generally very good. I noticed the first time I used it that my initial sensitivity made a huge difference to how the sleeve responded. If you're really turned on and hard, it's almost too intense and I had trouble keeping control right up to the end. (Got there, just!) Next time I thought it'd be just as intense, but without the pressure and friction from skin-on-skin contact, the tightness (which I liked) was counter-productive, and I had trouble keeping my interest up.

I'll be interested to see how we can incorporate this into our sex sessions together, because I've got a feeling it'll be pretty intense, but may not exactly help me to make the most of the evening. "Wham, bam, was that it? Well, how long do you need before you're ready again? Never mind, I'm off to bed!" External Media

If you're really turned on and hard, it's almost too intense and I had trouble keeping control right up to the end.

Exactly what happend to Hubs - almost too good!

No internet for 2 weeks = an unhappy cherry bunny! What better to come back to than a thread full of useful reviews and comments?? Definitely picking one up and hoping it arrives by Saturday so I can include it in my basket of naughty goodies to take to the OH!

Thanks all!

First proper test run this morning after the little one in the bath. It was above average for me.

My favourite feature is the hold at the top, you can easily slip a finger to run around the glans or a vibe to stroke around while using it (the material carries vibes rather well too). Why do more strokers not have a hole? My least favourite thing about it is that it doesn't seem to be best made for my anatomy as I'm thicker in the middle of my shaft just where the stroker is thinnest. It can try to push me out a little and is a little uncomfortable at times, especially when I cum.

The material is also good, rather than stroking it up and down because it could be a tad too tight I found stretching the stroking up over my cock rather than actually wanking with it worked, it made the ribs much less harsh and it felt great having my foreskin worked over my tip, with the stroker over my foreskin.

All in all it's a solid product with some great features but I do wish it was a bit more compatible with me.