New here

Ok good :relaxed: Lol not gonna lie but I’ve never discussed any of this with anyone so I feel exposed and naked lol

Don’t worry about it too much. I felt the same when I first joined but now it has become as normal as discussing what I had for dinner last night :rofl::rofl: It’s actually been really beneficial for me to open up about sex. Everyone is really friendly and helpful so I’m sure you’ll feel comfortable with it soon x

2 Likes

Well you saying that @Kitty-Cat01 makes me a lot more comfortable and honestly I’m glad I decided to give this forum a shot! Great like minded people with no judgment! Wish there were more people around here where I live… thank you for those kind words @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Hi there, @hendrixrobert8 and welcome aboard. You’ll soon be feeling a lot more relaxed and able to chat about your most intimate stuff, cos it’s all anonymous here. However, it looks like your username might be based on your actual name, so if you want to protect your identity, you might want to contact our admin Brenna at community@lovehoney.co.uk to ask for it to be changed to something else. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Actually, you’ll need to contact Customer Care. Here’s a link to the info: Changing Your Username. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Hehehe - I’m getting them all right today, aren’t I? :rofl:

1 Like

Evening and welcome :green_heart:

@hendrixrobert8

Hi and welcome from one new member to another :peace_symbol: :sunglasses:

@Kitty-Cat01

And this is what it’s all about, being able to freely talk about sex. Annie and I are in that position and it’s incredibly liberating :+1: and very hot​:fire: and such a big part of that comes down to trust​:+1:

1 Like

@JohnandAnnie I highly agree with your reply! Kudos to both of you

1 Like

Hi there and welcome @hendrixrobert8 enjoy

Hello @hendrixrobert8 and welcome to the LH Forum! I’m Sophie. x

@hendrixrobert8 hello and welcome :relaxed:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @hendrixrobert8

Hello and welcome @hendrixrobert8 and @Kaycee1515

Hello newbie :smiley: what questions do you have?

Welcome to the forum

Hi and welcome :blush:

The forum is a great place to have any of your questions answered or look into previous threads where that topic has already been discussed.

Everyone is so welcoming and friendly, I’m sure you’ll love it here :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @hendrixrobert8 welcome to the tribe!