New here

Hello everyone I’m new and have some questions about some things… hope someone can help or at least find some topics that cover my interests and questions

7 Likes

Hello and welcome @hendrixrobert8 :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to ask questions, or the Search is really good on here if you fancy a browse of the old topics first. :+1:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Thank you for the advice

Thank you @Alyssa646 and hello back at ya!

Hi @hendrixrobert8 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

What are your questions…?

Hi :wave: @hendrixrobert8 welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello and welcome @hendrixrobert8

Hello all, my first post! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Kaycee1515 :slightly_smiling_face:

You can fire up your own Intro topic if you fancy your very own Lovehoney Forum welcome? If you click on the blue ‘Create Your Intro!’ link below it will even half fill one out for you. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Hi @Kaycee1515 :grin:

Not entirely sure where to start or how to ask but my interests involve couple anal play and pegging… where to start (bring it up to my OH) and if we try possibly some advice/pointers? If this is the wrong forum point me that direction please and thank you

1 Like

There’s a Lovehoney Guide that you may find useful as a starting point?

Beginner’s Pegging Guide

1 Like

Thank you @Ian_Chimp for the link! Exactly what I was looking for now on to talking to the OH about it… we have been experimenting with anal play (first timer btw) and I can honestly say that I find it extremely arousing and a huge turn on but I want to try more and I’m infatuated with pegging and being dominated by a woman :smiling_imp:

1 Like

This is absolutely the right forum!

If you search for pegging you will find lots of others who have had the same questions. I think the bringing it up and making sure you and your OH are on the same page is probably the hardest part. After that, start off small, maybe butt plugs or a prostate massager for you before moving on to strap ons and full pegging.

This is a fairly recent topic on bringing up the subject with your partner though it generally comes down to open conversation and ask.

And Pegging/Strap on - HELP PLS! has some good advice for getting started.

There are loads of threads to read with pegging advice though so have a search and hopefully you’ll find lots of good suggestions :+1:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @hendrixrobert8 :smiley:

Hi @hendrixrobert8! Welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: you’re definitely in the right place! Have a look at the threads that @Peitho suggested and the guide that @Ian_Chimp linked to but if you have any questions that aren’t answered in those, feel free to add your question to one of those threads or start your own and I’m sure there will be lots of advice from others who are into pegging. I enjoy anal play as a woman but have no experience of anal play or pegging with a partner. Enjoy the forum!

Hello and thank you for taking the time to welcome me @wildflower :smirk::wink:

1 Like

I will definitely do that and like I said enjoy receiving anal play/experimenting and want to experience more in that area as it’s a major interest of mine… I extremely enjoying giving anal play/worshiping but I will absolutely keep that in mind @Kitty-Cat01 the waiting to experience pegging is unbearable but I think the wait will be worth it 100% but still technically a virgin there. But anticipating it if that makes sense lol

1 Like

Makes perfect sense :blush: x