New Ideas

Hey all,

Just joined up to the forum although have shopped here before.

I'm hoping someone can give me some inspiration to find new things to try out. I'm not actually in a relationship but have a f***buddy I see as often as we can. We have tried so many things, have been to 'adult' parties, we have our own swing in the bedroom, done 3somes, 4somes, anal (both) and know how to please each other as we've been having sex for about 6years now. I just want to find something new to do, I love surprising him and knowing he is very open minded helps!

Feel like I'm running out of good ideas and I dont want it to go stale! Any suggestions?!!

MKMx

Thanks TLA.

We've got some nipple clamps and a whip. He did suggest a ball gag but when I pointed out it would limit what I did with my mouth he soon went off the idea! Explicit texts we send ususally involve one of us being tied up or bound of some description, but short of using a tie or belt to wrap my hands together we've not really explored it properly.

Do you know if those under bed restraints are any good? and if you can get in them on your own? I like the thought of being bound ready and waiting when he gets here!

Will have to have a browse and see what I can get.

Hi MK_Minx and welcome. Sorry - I'm a bit plain when it comes to sex so no ideas for you.

MK_Minx wrote:

Thanks TLA.

We've got some nipple clamps and a whip. He did suggest a ball gag but when I pointed out it would limit what I did with my mouth he soon went off the idea! Explicit texts we send ususally involve one of us being tied up or bound of some description, but short of using a tie or belt to wrap my hands together we've not really explored it properly.

Do you know if those under bed restraints are any good? and if you can get in them on your own? I like the thought of being bound ready and waiting when he gets here!

Will have to have a browse and see what I can get.

theres a lot of reviews for them kinda sets and alot of them say there fab and your lucky at the mo as there are lots of them in the sale at the moment, i myself would love to try this but im not to sure if my OH would like it as i cant get him to tie me up now as it is with the silk ties i got in a gift set thing.

as for tieing yourself up, i think you could do your ankles and one wrist but thats about it!

Dxx

Just of the top of my head, I wonder if you've experimented with roleplay? Getting a completely new persona (rather aided by a little makeover!) could be a good idea, because even if the 'sexual acts' (why on earth couldn't I think of a cooler way to put that?!) are fundamentally the same, the 'different' person may be the kick it needs. Perhaps experimenting with a different attitude, different way of communicating with your partner during sex, and looking unusual will excite him?

But as long as you don't build up the pressure on yourself to try something radically different each time, I'm sure you'll keep the passion there. If you start to worry that things aren't as exciting, or you think that something you're doing isn't pleasing him as much, it's likely that he'll pick up on that mood. 6 years is a long time, so I think that it's unlikely that the 'spark' or excitement will suddenly disappear :)

Best of luck!

What about sploshing?

Messy sex with food, being covered head to food in any runny food, like custard

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism

I wanna splosh! Isn't that a song by twisted sister?

Hiya MK minx and welcome. Over door restraints are the best. You attach them over the top of a door and cuff the willing person with hands over their head and maybe a nice spreader bar with ankle cuffs to keep their legs apart if they so wish then they are totally submissively at your will. . . .

SG69 x

Well I've just bought us a rope, shame neither of us was a scout cos we'll need to practise knot tieing!!

Loving the idea of new characters mimiaow...I'm normally very sub so will have to give dom a go, think that will be difficult for me tho. Will have to dress differently (no french maids outfits tho, think thats a bit tacky!), always been told I look like a headmistress so might have to work on that route.

Thanks for the links TLA. Will def be reading them. I'm sure he'd love to walk in and see me tied up but for one hand thats playing.

I wondered what sploshing was too, never heard it called that before. Not sure I'd go for that tho...the cleaning up after puts me off!!

This forum is great! My friends think anne summers is hardcore so not something we normally talk about!

MKMx

MK_Minx wrote:

I wondered what sploshing was too, never heard it called that before. Not sure I'd go for that tho...the cleaning up after puts me off!!

Someone I used to sleep with likes it, i left the cleaning up to him!

:D good on ya! Unfortunately we're always at mine so it'd be me scrubbing. I know you can get plastic sheets for messy play but guaranteed it wont stay on the sheet....and I've got a white carpet! We'll have to save that one for if/when we're outside somewhere. Will have to arrange an impromptu picnic in a sechluded place!

MK_Minx wrote:

:D good on ya! Unfortunately we're always at mine so it'd be me scrubbing. I know you can get plastic sheets for messy play but guaranteed it wont stay on the sheet....and I've got a white carpet! We'll have to save that one for if/when we're outside somewhere. Will have to arrange an impromptu picnic in a sechluded place!

or a hotel room!

Hurrah - I'm really glad that you like the forums! :)

Headmistress idea - excellent idea for a little role reversal. No full on scary dominatrix (yes, I know this isn't how it has to work in reality :P), but a subtle way to turn the tables if you are a little submissive. I have to say that the french maid thing still does something for me... But total agreement in the fact that it's unoriginal. Any kind of role play allows you to create a new person, so it can all be a little fun :D

Sploshing sounds quite interesting! I've never heard of it before, and wouldn't have immediately thought of it being my kind of thing either. But I guess that you never really know what something is going to be like until trying it out? Maybe sometime. Yes, in a hotel room is a good plan!

You could both go to a bar (not one you'd normally go to) and pretending to be strangers 'pick each other up'

Sploshing does tend to be quite cold so its great to do on a hot day

miss_nat wrote:

MK_Minx wrote:

or a hotel room!

Would have to pay cash and use false names!! They'd track us down to pay for the damage!! :D

I'm already planning how I'd do the headmistress thing. I wear glasses most days so thats helpful. hair up in a bun, one of my basques under a skirt suit with stockings or hold ups, have to find a cane! Ooooh its so exciting!!

it shouldn't leave damages if you stay in the bathroom, just alot of cleaning

MK_Minx wrote:

I'm already planning how I'd do the headmistress thing. I wear glasses most days so thats helpful. hair up in a bun, one of my basques under a skirt suit with stockings or hold ups, have to find a cane! Ooooh its so exciting!!

Good thinking, sounds pretty exciting! How about... erm... ooh, you should make him feed you an apple! It sounds like a laugh, but could be pretty sexy. I'd go for the stockings, definitely with some killer heels.

TLA wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism

We've always wanted to try having sex after oiling our bodies with olive oil (or something similarly slippery). I think it's time to give it a go. On my way to Robert Dyas to buy some dust sheet to protect the bed tomorrow...

theres a durex massage oil/ lube http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016 which also works, but it does dry after about 5 minutes