New Ideas

hmm with the hadmistress thing the whip you have might work,

oor do the sploshing thing when your playing don and can make him clean up.

how about massage oils, or sex in the shower?

mimiaow wrote:

MK_Minx wrote:

I'm already planning how I'd do the headmistress thing. I wear glasses most days so thats helpful. hair up in a bun, one of my basques under a skirt suit with stockings or hold ups, have to find a cane! Ooooh its so exciting!!

Good thinking, sounds pretty exciting! How about... erm... ooh, you should make him feed you an apple! It sounds like a laugh, but could be pretty sexy. I'd go for the stockings, definitely with some killer heels.

Could use the apple as an improvised ball gag on him! Do headmistreses wear hooker boots?! Actually, think I have the perfect pair of seriously high almost court shoes.

TLA wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

TLA wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism

We've always wanted to try having sex after oiling our bodies with olive oil (or something similarly slippery). I think it's time to give it a go. On my way to Robert Dyas to buy some dust sheet to protect the bed tomorrow...

theres a durex massage oil/ lube http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016 which also works, but it does dry after about 5 minutes

I've never been a great fan of that massage oil. Also, a 500ml bottle of olive oil costs less than half of the price of the Durex oil (200ml). Finally, the OH should be happier as using olive oil has the added benefit of being a great body lotion with lots of nutrients for her skin :)

Is that the same for the little pouches you can freeze? I have some i've not used yet.

The oil is great for her nails too, good excuse to claw her talons down ya chest/back/etc! Never thought of just using olive oil.

MK_Minx wrote:

TLA wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

TLA wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wet_and_messy_fetishism

We've always wanted to try having sex after oiling our bodies with olive oil (or something similarly slippery). I think it's time to give it a go. On my way to Robert Dyas to buy some dust sheet to protect the bed tomorrow...

theres a durex massage oil/ lube http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6016 which also works, but it does dry after about 5 minutes

I've never been a great fan of that massage oil. Also, a 500ml bottle of olive oil costs less than half of the price of the Durex oil (200ml). Finally, the OH should be happier as using olive oil has the added benefit of being a great body lotion with lots of nutrients for her skin :)

Is that the same for the little pouches you can freeze? I have some i've not used yet.

The oil is great for her nails too, good excuse to claw her talons down ya chest/back/etc! Never thought of just using olive oil.

no its not the same as the freezing one, suprisingly custard makes your skin soft (that'll be the milk in it)

ive always liked the idea of those durex massage melts

and roleplay too

MK_Minx wrote:

Could use the apple as an improvised ball gag on him! Do headmistreses wear hooker boots?! Actually, think I have the perfect pair of seriously high almost court shoes.

Excellent idea! And a school tie as a blindfold? Could also double up as restraints for wrists/ ankles (I shouldn't recommend using it as a restraint around the neck, as I don't know how easy/ safe it would be to make it quick-release). Hooker boots are very sexy, but if you do have court shoes, they'd be perfect.

I haven't got my school tie anymore and the kiddies aren't old enough to have to wear one yet....might have to do a trip to john lewis and see what I can find. Maybe even just tesco for a plain black one, that I can start off wearing with my suit. Would be cool to use it as a leash, we both like hands round the throat during sex as it is. There must be a way of making it quick release, maybe they'll be some ideas for that in the knot guide that'll be coming with my rope I bought yest! I'm really hoping that turns up today...I'm so impatient!

TLA wrote:

I've now got plenty of dust sheets. Now waiting for a Sainsburys delivery to bring me some olive oil External Media

:D have you arranged a delivery just for a job lot of olive oil?!!

Ok really new here as joined last night , I know it may sound daft but basically any ideas about the problem of school holidays and the kids being at home all day !

Hubby is basically "better "during the day and we both have the joy of working at home with our respective jobs and can fit in a long lunch break now and agian , so 7-8 weeks of not being able to have sex during the hours of day light is going to drive me crazy. Do not get me wrong we make love at night but it sometimes ends up being a struggle ... and not in the "role paly " sort of way . any one got any ideas .

My-life wrote:

Ok really new here as joined last night , I know it may sound daft but basically any ideas about the problem of school holidays and the kids being at home all day !

Hubby is basically "better "during the day and we both have the joy of working at home with our respective jobs and can fit in a long lunch break now and agian , so 7-8 weeks of not being able to have sex during the hours of day light is going to drive me crazy. Do not get me wrong we make love at night but it sometimes ends up being a struggle ... and not in the "role paly " sort of way External Media. any one got any ideas .

how old are the childeren? if they are old enough try to get them into some activities in the summer- it will entertain them and give you a break. if not why not try to organise with a friend a rota to have the kids maybe twice a week? or if they are old enough pack them a tent, drive em to the campsite and leave them for a week!

My kids are 14 & 10 and we moved to the very small town only a couple of years ago,they are good at keeping themselves occupied and although have friends not closes enough to pack them off for te day ,and ealderly parents too far away ....Oh and would love to pack them to a camp site and leave them 6.5 weeks to go!!

My-life wrote:

My kids are 14 & 10 and we moved to the very small town only a couple of years ago,they are good at keeping themselves occupied and although have friends not closes enough to pack them off for te day ,and ealderly parents too far away ....Oh and would love to pack them to a camp site and leave them 6.5 weeks to go!!External Media

hmm well certainlky your eldest may be old enough to go for a long weekend away with some friends. are threre any clubs or activities run by your local council (theres usually something on in the summer) where you could get them away for a while.

or even something like PGL?

sweetlove666 wrote:

My-life wrote:

My kids are 14 & 10 and we moved to the very small town only a couple of years ago,they are good at keeping themselves occupied and although have friends not closes enough to pack them off for te day ,and ealderly parents too far away ....Oh and would love to pack them to a camp site and leave them 6.5 weeks to go!!External Media

hmm well certainlky your eldest may be old enough to go for a long weekend away with some friends. are threre any clubs or activities run by your local council (theres usually something on in the summer) where you could get them away for a while.

what about just sending them off to town or a beach or swimming pool for a couple of hours?

miss_nat wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

My-life wrote:

what about just sending them off to town or a beach or swimming pool for a couple of hours?

if its a small town as has been said there may not be a swimming pool ect

sweetlove666 wrote:

miss_nat wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

My-life wrote:

if its a small town as has been said there may not be a swimming pool ect

yeah thats why i put a bunch of things on the off chance theres at least one of them fairly close

The town is more like a village , there is a pool 2 miles away at the next town but my kids unfortunatly like mum & dad there! Apart from the fact they would probabally try and drown each other. THe oldest she is happy just being in her room ( anyone got 14 yr old girls you will understand ) the wee man goes out to play all the time but you never know when he will come home.

I tried to get them interested in some of the council run things but they are all sport things which none of my two are intrested in .I sound really negative about your great suggestions sorry .

no its quite allright!

although they like mum and dad around can they do things independantly? i think your 14 year old is less of a problem. if she palys music you could always make out its too loud and make her wear headphones!

could you tell your son to be out till a cartain time, say somehting like you have an important assignment for work and just to call before coming home?

or could you tell them honestly that you want sdome private time with your partner and that ti dosnet mean you dont want them around, and promise to spend some time with them at a later date

Get them a DS or similar and a few games and you wont see em for the whole hols!! :D My 2 are much younger but still seem to manage with the wii and a lock on the bedroom door!! I definitely feel for you tho, know how hard it can bit to fit it in round the kids. I'm not looking forward to the summer cos we have sex mainly in the mornings when they're at school (lil un only does 2 hours still so its never a amarathon sesh!)

sploshing is fun :o) http://www.splosh.co.uk might point you in the right direction :o)

sweetlove666 wrote:

no its quite allright!

although they like mum and dad around can they do things independantly? i think your 14 year old is less of a problem. if she palys music you could always make out its too loud and make her wear headphones!

could you tell your son to be out till a cartain time, say somehting like you have an important assignment for work and just to call before coming home?

or could you tell them honestly that you want sdome private time with your partner and that ti dosnet mean you dont want them around, and promise to spend some time with them at a later date

My eldest is getting their slowly being independant but the youngest is not a street wise kid really ,mind you sending her off with £20 to go shopping and seeing if her friend wanted to go could be £20 well spent!! Just have to coordinate it with someone who has a kid that my youngest would play with !