New-ish and joining with a purpose (testing)

Hello! I’m a college student exploring the world of sex and sexuality more after coming out as trans and becoming more comfortable in my body.
I’m technically disabled via connective tissue/hypermobile joint issues. If I can find a way to give a partner deeper tissue massages without it hurting my hands that would be great.

I’ve been around for a bit but finally decided to make an account and stop pretending that I’m just a guest. I hope to maybe get to test some toys eventually. I have two reviews from before making my account but partially joined because I like writing them. Now I have my fun tree pun name attached. :smile:

I look forward to when I have enough points (I assume) to change my profile pic. One of my favorite music artists, Louie Zong, has a lot of sweet album art I tend to use.

5 Likes

Hello & welcome. :wave:

Hi :wave: @ElmWood
Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

A fellow wood name! Hello and thank you for the warm welcome.

Hi @ElmWood :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

As you have clearly already discovered, you can change your profile picture as soon as you’ve created an account.

I suspect you already have, but just in case not, have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and you’ll be well on your way to becoming a tester once you have a few more informative, helpful reviews to your name. Welcome aboard!

1 Like

For some reason it wasn’t letting me when I tried earlier but I’ve got it now. :smile:
Thank you for the warm welcome! :wave:

1 Like

Hey @ElmWood :wave::wave:

Hi @ElmWood welcome to the forum

Welcome @ElmWood :blush:

Greetings and Welcome @ElmWood :sunglasses:

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum from another achy, crunchy slightly broken (but still very much determined) pun-loving member. It’s great to have you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi :wave:t2: and welcome.

1 Like

Helloooo :+1:

@ElmWood
Welcome to the club :lovehoney_heart:

According to my genetic test, not necessarily, though I could have hEDS my bendy-ness is worst in my hands rather than my larger joints. Currently TBD but it’s a work in progress. I finally got the idea to actually look up massage here and found that Lomi Lomi style, which uses your elbows and arms more, might be a good option so I’m looking forward to trying that!

1 Like

Welcome @ElmWood :wave: Lovely to have another non binary person joining the forum! Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future :grinning:

Gday

Welcome to the forum finally :kissing_smiling_eyes::raised_hands:

Hello …… look up ‘No Hands’ massage …… it is a thing ! I have deep tissue treatment for sciatica from a wonderful therapist who uses this method …. It’s elbows and knees !!!

1 Like