New Male underwear

It is my time back on the forum in 2022 and I am relieved to see that someone is either taking a note of the comments or I just got lucky. I mentioned towards the back end of last year that there was limited selection for the male customers on LH and much to my delight there is now a plethora of new male items in the new collections.

I want to say a huge thank you to this forum for allowing users the opportunity to voice our views and promptly taking action :grin:

10 Likes

Agreed! There’s a lot out there but I prefer buying from LH as I know it’ll be good quality and discretely packaged. I hope they add more and with more variety!

2 Likes

My fwb has just spent a fortune on some of the new man stuff. I was

1. surprised, I thought I knew all the male products LH ran
  2. impressed , he did look good

Great job LH team

4 Likes

Tried out some of the new thongs with the wide elastic waistband and I absolutely love them!

5 Likes

Just purchased XXL mens lingerie what I love about LH, is they all fit. Well and look good.

2 Likes

I purchased a l-xl Jock Strap. I’ve never owned a Jock Strap or male lingerie but my wife liked the look of the photo! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I always got boxers, hipsters myself.

Used to wear briefs in the past, now I am 59, tastes have changed to comfort and looking sexy.:laughing:

1 Like

Holy moly! I must go see these new underwear goodies like right now! :star_struck:

1 Like

Fantastic to see the range expanding. :grin:

1 Like