New man here

Hello community just a guy on here need to this looking for some advice some pointers to get around also interested in becoming a tester if anyone has pointers or can help me out on how to make it

1 Like

Hi there @luiseltigre67 enjoy the forum there will be loads of advise enjoy and welcome :pray:

Hello and welcome @luiseltigre67 :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re interested in the testing and reviewing you should have a read of The Great Big Review and Testing Guide. It’s got everything in you need to know. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome @luiseltigre67 enjoy the forum :blush:

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

Hi and welcome :blush:

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

Evening and welcome :blue_heart:

Hi, welcome to the forum. Just have a look at the review guides @Ian_Chimp has posted and keep reviewing what you buy when you can (even if you don’t get picked as a tester there’s a thank you discount for reviews)

Hello and welcome @luiseltigre67 :wave:t2::blush:

Hi @luiseltigre67, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Plenty of advice on the forum

Hello and welcome @luiseltigre67 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hi @luiseltigre67 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

Lots of helpful advice on here and if you fully read the link @Ian_Chimp mentioned above you will have all the information you need about testing :blush:

Hello and welcome :smiley: @luiseltigre67

Hi @luiseltigre67

Hello and welcome

Hello @luiseltigre67 and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome and good luck with setting yourself up as a tester. I’ve bought lots of things from LH but it was great to be lucky enough to be selected to test a few toys / lingerie for and with my wife / solo!

Hello and welcome @luiseltigre67!

My advice would be (other than what has been said above) to use the search bar at the top of the page - you can find and read past topics on subjects that are similar to what you are curious about. This is always very useful when you have a specific query! :blush:

1 Like

Hi new here just a bloke who loves having fun really like watching wife using toys

1 Like