New partner - circumcised and shy

Hi everyone. Sorry if this is long but any advice appreciated! I’ve recently started seeing a new partner, one of those where we have been friends for years and he always liked me but I didn’t know and now we have finally got together after all this time but we are living opposite ends of the country :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Had our first ‘without clothes’ time recently and he has a circumcised penis which I have never seen before. He also lost his erection a few times due to being nervous and so when things were working again I was basically too afraid to touch it incase it disappeared again and I don’t even know what I’m doing with it! The sex is good though once it got going and I cum plenty through that and also with him fingering me :+1:

Anyway we are seeing each other again in a week and I am really after your best circumcised hand / blow job tips please! There is a similar post on here from last week and most people suggest using lube, but again if this is just our second time together I’m not sure how I’d feel about just turning up n producing a bottle of lube. He seems quite shy in this department like when I’ve sent some dirty texts some evenings… I don’t really get anything much back to go on, he recently start to send a naughty pic now and then so he is slowly stretching the old comfort zone I think! Would love to ask what he likes but I don’t want to make him feel uncomfortable.

Thanks for reading this far and anything at all is appreciated!!

1 Like

Hi @Cc152 - you should find this recent thread useful:

He will appreciate it. It’s almost impossible to toss off a circumcised penis without it. :slightly_smiling_face: You can get flavoured ones if you want to make it seem a bit more fun than functional. :+1:

(Though he may already have his own)

I think you may have to bite the bullet with the lube.
I can sympathise having had shy partners in the past. You could terrify him by asking him to show you how he plays with himself (which is what I’d normally suggest).

1 Like

My husband is circumcised. Lube makes it easier but it’s like any other penis really in my experience. Hes been circumcised since he was very young so it may be different if it’s quite recent. It’s just remembering there’s not as much skin to play with.

1 Like

Another option is to do a bit of a blow job to start off and be very dribbly? Mix your mouth into the action when things dry up to get things moist again.

And ask what he likes too during if you feel able to - hopefully he’ll be able to give you some pointers in the right direction about what spot he likes best, how firm, how fast etc

Mostly don’t panic - I think like you I was suddenly like “aah, I don’t know what I’m doing and I don’t want to be bad at it!!” but after that first time it felt more familiar and didn’t seem like such a big deal :blush:

If you have been friends for an age and just started going further, then nerves more than the physical make up of his penis would have most likely contributed to his temporary loss of erection.

Its possibly too soon to start with getting him to masturbate for you, thats quite an intimate act and could make him more self conscious.

I don’t think lube is a bad thing and he may very well use it himself anyway?

Also, as a circumcised male, I tend to find my frenulum far more sensitive than the head itself, just concentrate some stimulation on there and you can’t go wrong

1 Like

So while all circumcised penises are usually the same, there are major differences between different uncircumcised penises. Some parents teach their young male how to care for their foreskin while some guys don’t learn it until their adults. If they don’t retract their foreskin early on, then they’ll probably have really tight foreskin. Some uncircumcised penis will retract with simple effort where as others don’t. This is probably the most important thing to do: determine how tight his foreskin is. You might just ask before you give him head if he prefers his foreskin peeled back or not. If your shy to ask, just slowly run your mouth down his shaft and see how it gives. If it slides back, he’s probably nice and lose and then you can do all sorts of things. The penis is naturally more sensitive with the foreskin pulled back, so if you can expose it, give it some flicks of your tongue. You can put your tongue inside his foreskin or kiss his head. In my experience, the men with foreskin that you unsheath, cum faster cause they’re not use to that level of sensitivity. As for the lube, I say that’s up to him, but you need to understand what’s comfortable for him and what’s not.