New prostate toy advice

Im trying to decide on a new prostate toy to get. My first ever toy was the Edge 2, followed a few months later by a mid sized dildo. (Rainbow themed lol)
Ive finally started to get “good” at using the edge 2. But I’m looking for something new. Preferably more on the provides pressure side of things.
Im ADHD and get bored of plane vibrations to easily.
I was thinking an Aneros toy, or one of the many come hither or rotating head type massages.
What are yalls suggestions?
Im also in college, so something not to loud and water proof so I can use it in the shower would be nice aswell.

1 Like

Yalls? American, eh? LOL

I have spent a small fortune on the whole P-spot thing and my top recommendation based on what you describe would be the njoy Pure Wand. No buzzy crap going on, you control it all and it’s stainless so any lube and easy to sanitize.

Aneros also a good purchase but there are two versions. The one without vibration can be worn for extended periods and is comfortable to sit on. The one with vibration adds to the mix but becomes uncomfortable in short order sitting given the added motor and battery.

I have a couple of other favs not carried by LH but they also require direct involvement to make them work. That being said, njoy and aneros are my top two picks.

1 Like

Maybe one of the head rotation ones might feel good but oddly for me I’ve gone like a full circle in my play and kinda discovered the nicest toys are the simple ones that do nothing lol

My current favourites are the we-vibe lipstick bullet vibrator and a glass buttplug :smirk:

Aneros toy used to work for me!! I found you had to leave yourself alone for a week before using it to get the real benefits, but maybe that’s just me and you lie down on your side and force yourself to relax and let the feeling take you.

Highly recommend the NJoy wand. Hits all the right spots, easy to use, easy to clean and has an option of either a slightly smaller end for beginners or a chunky end for more experienced.
Be careful though, you say about not wanting it to be loud, you won’t have a choice of what noises you make when the PSpot O hits!

As much as i think id enjoy it, anything you would consider a good second? Something handsfree or if it uses hands, something electric like the billy, or loki wave or something?