Best prostate toy for men?

The only anal toys I own is a love honey dildo and a prostate massager from COMPETITOR, but neither really hit or stimulate my prostate enough.

Any recommendations for a toy that really hits the spot would be greatly appreciated! I’m not afraid of girth or length btw

(For reference the massager has about 12cm/5inch insertable length, no curve. The dildo 6 inches.)

Not sure if you’re avatar is within forum rules.

Oh ok, thought it seemed similar to yours but am happy to change.

It’s pixellated, i don’t think you’re allowed to show the outline.

Was interested in this thread but it seems to have become a penis wars!!:grin::grin::grin:
Seriously though I’ve had prostate stimulators before that have missed the spot! The only success I’ve had with prostate stimulation is when I’ve been pegged by the Misses and the stimulation has milked my prostate. But can’t seem to reproduce it during solo play.

2 Likes

See during anal sex I don’t really get prostate stimulation, just feels nice to be full and stretched out etc. I’ve only achieved it with someone else fingering :grin: might just be a me problem? not sure what to do

1 Like

Hello and welcome @jackgay :slightly_smiling_face:

@WillC is right, your profile picture is too explicit for here (it’s not a ‘show us your dick’ kind of place :slightly_smiling_face:).

And photos are restricted to the dedicated photo category, so you may also want to remove the link to that too. :+1:

You can have a browse of the Forum Rules and Welcome Topic to give you a better idea of what we’re all about. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

ok thanks for your help! will change it right now :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@jackgay My Misses doesn’t mind pegging me but won’t go near my arse with her hands so that’s out for me. As for your Avatar! :wink:

1 Like

Awwww I missed the avatar dam lol

We have a prostate massager which we enjoy but doesn’t hit that spot.
I would also love to find something that does.

@Yes_man I was just thinking about this because I’m kinda the same. I might just use a condom on my fingers and treat hubby to some anal play later - that way, I won’t get my hands dirty :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Do you think your missus may try that?

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes I’m an engineer and we have latex gloves which are a thicker grade to normal ones, still not interested! Even asked her to teach me how to douche properly and still no!!:confused::confused::confused: It’s a shame because my biggest kink is for her to fist me but that will never happen!!

I was looking at either one of these:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779#fo_c=24&fo_k=fb877e79645d3e8c58dfa59f08982e51&fo_s=monetateeapgb
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33967#fo_c=24&fo_k=cdc9b6f46d7a0bd8e1cbb52574632dea&fo_s=monetateeapgb

but have also heard the Aneros toys are great too. I need something with more of a curve and added to length to really hit the spot I think

In terms of prostate toys I personally love the desire remote controlled prostate massager. Another line to look into if you need more curve is the rocks off ones as they typically have a stronger curve than most.

Toys are like everything else sadly. Just because one person loves one toy others will equally hate the same toy. I’m an aneros fan, they are mind blowing amazing if you get it right. I’m talking the equivalent of a screaming female orgasm several times over. However I’ve used other highly reviewed toys that did absolutely nothing for me (the mantric vibrating prostate massager). Be careful of reviews some are designed to pull you in. I had a bad experience with a negative review very early on in my LH days.

4 Likes

I’m with you on this one. Very early on in my anal adventure I jumped in and invested a significant amount of money on a lelo Hugo massager having read amazing things about it.
Although it was a high quality toy it just didn’t do much for me. It’s much better to get to know what kind of toys and stimulation you like before jumping in. Personally my favorite toys are all non vibrating realistic dildos and aneros massages.

2 Likes

@Floating_Fun_Guy indeed, the mantric one was a very good looking, well made piece of kit. But it did absolutely nothing for me and ended up in the bucket!

2 Likes

Thanks for the help guys, I went ahead and ordered the flexcite 10 function silicone vibrating prostate massager. It’s nice and large with a curve and not too pricey so thought why not give it a try.

Will report back once it arrives.

2 Likes

Hubby has a couple of vibrating prostate toys but he finds they don’t quite hit the spot and the buzzy vibe just makes him numb he prefers a more rumbly vibration. The best results for him have been long slow strokes with a large dildo around 8 or 9 inches.

1 Like

They toy arrived today (such fast delivery from LH!), I’ve been playing with it for over an hour now and still not doing anything for me. What will it take to finally get a prostate orgasm :weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

I feel the same. I’ve got various aneros toys and a mantric vibrating one. At best they feel kinda nice? But definitely not enough to make me look forward to using them.