New Rabbit

We're looking to replace an aging rabbit (for a slightly aging rabbit user!) and the Tracey Cox rechargable looks very good, especially as it doesn't have that very unattractive and unsexy big plastic 'lump' at the bottom (battery and button end). It seems a pity it doesn't have a separate control for both parts of the vibrator. Have others found that a disadvantage? And does variable speed include a quite gentle one. Sometimes I (A speaking!) find the original one we have a little too strong. At times that's good, but other times a slow soft start is better and the old one doesn't really do 'subtle'. Any views on the Tracey Cox from people who have one? We have looked at some reviews but it may good just to get a few one line thoughts from other users? It seems the best option... Love a&m xx

I ordered the Amorino and then this one came out and it's 20 pounds cheaper..Looks great,I would love to hear some more opinions,too and I might get it in the future.

The TC rabbit is brand new, so the reviews are pretty much all there is to go on right now :')
I know Foxxy has one, so hopefully she can shed some light. I also know a few forum users including myself will be getting it delivered in the next few days, so if tou can wait, do so and we'll be able to tell you more :)

If you want to make use of your discount code though, just remember you can always return it if it isn't right c:

Thanks - the fact that people are buying them is a good indication in itself - and it really does look so much better than what went before - love to hear how you get on. A x

Im waiting for mine it should come in the morning =D

That's a real help SL - I am concerned about not working the two elements separately, and that seems to make a slower, gentler speed all the more necessary - like you I have been unsure about a vibrator we have with vibration patterns - it hasn't quite clicked with me yet - but this sounds like the patterns maybe work better. Deep and satisfying sounds very me!!! L Ax

I'm not usually a pattern lover to be honest, but first impressions of the TC rabbit are that the patterns are actually very good. Seems to have a good power range too, and it's the nicest shape rabbit I've seen. It's so soft and squidgey! Lovehoney returns are fab, so if you didn't get on with it, you could easily send it back. I'd really recommend giving it a go though :-)

It's amazing. Don't forget, you can always return something you don't like with LH's 365 day returns policy!

I would highly recommend it!

Great Foxxy - soft and squidgy is exactly what I want to hear - and exactly what wasn't true of the old one - however well-used it has been over the years - xx

Mine's due for delivery tomorrow, I can't wait! Leaving it to charge is probably going to be hard for me, I really want to have a play with it straight away lol

It says to leave for three hours for a full charge but mine only took 45 minutes :) I usually don't like rabbits, and I bought one of the tripple rabbits to see if I would change my mind but I still really dislikes it. When I got the email from Cazz I was very sceptical, but it's honestly amazing!

Hm, and it has turned out to be such an instant bestseller that it has gone out of stock in just a few days. (Well, I am going to wait for a few more reviews before making up my own mind. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif))

You're probaly right, Briona. I think I have made my mind up too xx

I have this rabbit and it has totally changed my mind about them, it is really amazing. It feels so silky soft and being rechargeable is a huge bonus. My review is on there too :) xx

My OH also tested this for me, I had no idea of the price when I had reviewed, 34.99 is an absolute bargain for a quality piece that she won't leave alone, great for me to hold too and just rigid enough to really stimulate her G-spot,really holds its charge too, still on its intial charge :)

Thanks Jeff, your reviews are really so good - i have looked at quite a few now. You write very well too. Be great to talk more. You're right, it seems very good value. I'm sold!! Anita x

Well I do hope it's as good for you guys.thanks for the compliment,a lot of reviewers are bloggers and students, I got a grade C gcse about 20 odd years ago haha!

xx A

jeffngloria wrote:

Well I do hope it's as good for you guys.thanks for the compliment,a lot of reviewers are bloggers and students, I got a grade C gcse about 20 odd years ago haha!

Not being English I am not sure what this grade means, but my hopes for anything good aren't high as I saw two mistakes at first glance in your review (there might be more when looked at carefully). There is a "T" too much and one "the" is missing.

MrsMcX wrote:

It says to leave for three hours for a full charge but mine only took 45 minutes :) I usually don't like rabbits, and I bought one of the tripple rabbits to see if I would change my mind but I still really dislikes it. When I got the email from Cazz I was very sceptical, but it's honestly amazing!

Oh good, I might just be able to manage 45 minutes haha. Given all of the glowing reviews, I now have extremely high hopes for it! (Especially if it has nice deep, rumbly vibrations! )