New style dashboard

Hi all is it just me or has the dashboard here on the forum changed ? In my opinion if it has I don’t like it I am not finding it easy to pick threads etc and it’s a bad change if on the other hand it’s not changed then time to go specsavers :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Gazza_64 ,
Yes it has changed. I was a little confused at first, but have the hang of it now :wink:

Yup definitely changed. I don’t mind the new tabs down the side, but I don’t like the layout of the topics at the bottom of the screen. It would make more sense to put the ‘suggested’ unread topics above the ‘related’ ones.

1 Like

Yes, it has changed, at first I thought that I had pressed something, but following a reboot and it still being the same, I guess that the layout has changed, I am not a big fan but I am sure that it will grow on me.

1 Like

Not liking it at all - it’s just messy :pensive:

3 Likes

As ever your all over it hun @ChloJakes

@batjamboree i thought it was just me but glad it’s not hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@DLJL I don’t think I will get use to it :+1:

@Latino_Caliente i am not sure I will

I’m not seeing a change here (yet)?

do you all access via a mobile device or pc? I only get on here via safari on my Mac.

Via app on phone. Android.

Yeah noticed it the other day. Windered why i was getting old threads first and not the new ones, then saw the next bit.

But of a pain, cant say im a fan myself.

If its not broken, dont fix it :person_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Same here. It worked just fine before so why change it or if you do, get an opinion from those who use it first!
I’m sure we’ll find our way around it eventually but it’s definitely not as straightforward as it was.

1 Like

Yep it’s definitely changed… Not as easy on the phone… But hey ho looks like we need to adapt and get down with the kids :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t like the new layout confusing the hell out of me​:rofl:

3 Likes

Yes @Gazza_64 I believe it has changed and i’m like most I don’t like it. Change should be good but I don’t see it yet.

2 Likes

@Nvravrg69 on my mobile it’s terrible just don’t like it thumbs down :-1:t6:

3 Likes

@Bigiain I am with you all the way :+1:

1 Like

@Joe_90 I was never down with the kids when I was one and I don’t want to start now lol

2 Likes

@Loopylane I was there before you hun :+1:

1 Like