New to the forum, but not Lovehoney

It’s tough following the intro of @queenbee, but I’ll try. And congratulations on your fight, keep doing you queenbee!! Wife and I have ordered from Lovehoney a couple of times, we both realized that some of our favorite toys were ones that we read reviews about. Been together for 13, and married for 7, very adventurous and looking to do new things. Sex life is great, but I’m a nurse and gone for long periods of the day, plus two young kids, I figured she would want things to help her when the itch arrived!! Hoping to test new items or leave reviews so that we can give back to people who are trying to figure out what suits them!! Wife is thinking about starting a blog/site where she uses, rates, videos, and discusses different toys for females who are unsure and men who are looking to introduce something more to their sex life. This is our first little step to see where we go from here!

7 Likes

Hi @arencook :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

You seem to be on the ball so have hopefully already read it but just in case not have a thorough read through The Great Big Review and Testing Guide and it’ll tell you everything you need to know to start the testing process.

2 Likes

@arencook Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hi and welcome :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi :wave: @arencook welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hiya , welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi @arencook and welcome to the forum

Enjoy the forum. Welcome

Hi there and welcome to you @arencook

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @arencook :wave::wave:

Afternoon and welcome :blue_heart:

Hi and welcome to the forum @arencook :blush::wave:t2:

Great first step and nice introduction too! Welcome to the forum dude :nerd_face:

Hi @arencook welcome

Hi and welcome and good luck with your adventures / reviews.

Hi! Thanks for the shout out. I too am a nurse!

2 Likes

Hiya there @arencook :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like