New to toys

Hi, We’re new to this forum and also to toys.

After many years of marriage we have both agreed that we need to spice things up.

My penis is on the smaller side and trying different positions is pretty much impossible.

We’ve never used toys before and we’re thinking of a penis extender and a vibrator of some sort.

Ideally my wife would help me chose, but she wants me to surprise her.

I’m thinking an extra 2 inches on the extender, taking me to about 7 inches.

Any advice for both of us would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to lovehoney. I do own a few penis extenders and I have always found this one from lovehoney to be the best quality one and it’s brings satisfaction for both of us. It also comes in different colours.

1 Like

Thanks, was the extra 3 inches difficult for your other half to start with?

1 Like

No problem at all and no it wasn’t difficult for my OH to enjoy. Obviously we used plenty of lube and just took our time. First session with the extender you maybe only go in so far and build it up over multiple sessions until she is comfortable in taking the full length of the extender.

1 Like

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:

I personally think small vibes like bullets are a good first toy as theyr very versatile.
The Desire and mantric ranges are both good (though read reviews as it varies). They both have very nice rumbly bullets too that get alot of recommendations on here.
If thats too expensive, the glow bullet is also a good one

2 Likes

How about this one

2 Likes

Hellooooo and welcome, how about a wand for each other to be teased… Glass dildo for temperature play or a vibrating butt plug…

1 Like

Hey welcome to the forum dude. I’d defo agree with you in trying out a pension sleeve. There’s so many great options on the LH website including textured if your after something a little more playful.

1 Like

Hi Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

One of our first toys that we bought was the LH mains powered wand, its one of our best buys as its a toy that we both can use.
We also have one of the penis extenders that has been used a couple of times but i prefer to have piv without it.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

:wave: Welcome to the forum! @jeff.mpp

We haven’t used a penis extender, but one technique thing that has worked for us is entering at different angles. My husband sometimes brings me to climax using only the first 1-2 inches of his penis by entering at a sharp angle and grinding just right inside :heart_eyes: Definitely worth trying different positions to find the good spots (not all sweet spots are super deep inside) :ok_hand:

I agree with @Green_Eyed_Girl that a small vibrator is a great first toy to start with (and great for using during penetrative sex)! I really like my desire bullet, we vibe touch and we vibe tango bullet, but they’re definitely on the pricier end… 100% worth it for me as I use them quite a lot, but there are cheaper bullet vibrator options (or if you go with a more expensive toy, you can use the 100 Day Money Back Promise to return it if you guys don’t like it). @Fire_Ice1 recommended trying a butt plug, and I agree - it gives me a fuller feeling during piv sex if I have a plug or finger in the back at the same time :slight_smile:

Hope you guys find some fun things to try together :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Hi @jeff.mpp welcome to the tribe!

1 Like