New toy for female dexterity problems

Hi, im looking for recommendations for new toys for myself (female) I have dexterity problems, painful hands due to arhritis. I have a hubby but its mainly for solo play, or perhaps when he can help me out as penetrative isnt always an option due to mobility problems for me & hubby doesnt always last long, we are getting on a bit lol.
I have a year old wand, g spot vibrator. I quite like a vibrator, but the vibration can hurt my hands.
I was thinking about something for clitoral play and G spot play, or one for each. I suppose i would love sex machine or something that thruats itself too but cannot afford that.
And the lovense, are they really that good? Theyre pricey but if theyre really that good when i see them being used online, it might be worth the money.
Any other tips, ideas are welcome.
Thank you x

1 Like

We have a We-Vibe which is hands free and has a G spot and a clitoral vibrator built in. It works very well for my wife. The remote function is poor over any sort of diatance but if you’re operating it yourself then it works fine.

1 Like

I deal with joint pain in my wrists and hands. It can be a pain to hold my bullet sometimes, and I rarely use my gspot vibrator because it hurts my wrists trying to get to the right spot. I really like my womanizer (especially when my hands are really hurting) because once I get it in place, there isn’t any buzzing on my hands, I don’t have to move it around or press it down, and it stays in place if I want to hold it with my legs instead of my hands (and it gives me great orgasms :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:). I’m sure there are other good hands free or non buzzy toys, but I’ve only tried a few! Hope you find some goods ones :+1:

1 Like

Ooh thanks for the reconmendation, goibg to check it out.

Thanks for this, i will check it out. Sorry to hear you have pain too. X

1 Like

There’s a thread for disability-friendly toys etc here which might be worth a browse :blush:

I think the Fifty shades of grey greedy girl thrusting rabbit is really good, and can be hands free with the help of a cushion!

3 Likes