New toys

SO I have just purchased

Lovehoney Powerful Mini G-Spot Vibrator & Lovehoney BASICS Lady Lustfinger Vibrator

Anyone know how good they are??

No but you let us know how you get on with them, Enjoy

I will do... Unless I have too much fun to come online for a week or two ;o)

I have the mini g-spot vibrator and to be honest it just didn't do anything for me! The lustfingers seem to have great reviews though as I've been thinking of getting one for a friend x

Cornish89 wrote:

I have the mini g-spot vibrator and to be honest it just didn't do anything for me! The lustfingers seem to have great reviews though as I've been thinking of getting one for a friend x

I'll post on here on Wednesday and let you know how I get on with them both... Expecting them to come (hahahaha get it) on Tuesday =)

Lol, hope you enjoy them!

Don't have either myself but check out the reviews :) xx enjoy!

The LH Basics Lady Lustfinger is superb. It's surprisingly powerful for a cheap toy! I have the metallic one and my OH uses it all the time. :)

I have one of the Basics, I think it's the Lady Lustfinger. I'm not sure how the variations compare. Whichever one I have, something about the vibration doesn't suit me. It's not just the strength. Or maybe the combination of strength and hard plastic? Loads of people love it though. I hope you get on with it well.

Enjoy your new toys sweet,sorry i dont have either of the toys :)

I got the lustfinger free with a deal, and then bought the metallic one. I really like it - pretty powerful (except compared to my LH wand) but definitely a good buy :)

I used to have the Lustfinger and it didn't do anything for me but I bought one for my friend and she loves it. I think I'm just used to more powerful vibes but if it's one of your first toys then I'm sure it'll be fine.

i have the Ladyfinger just mine didn't come from LH it came from somewhere else because it was less than half the price of LH's when i bought it. i wouldn't hesitate to recommend one as a first vibrator since it's what i started with. i really like the strength of vibrations and that it can be used internally and externally. when i got mine i actually managed three orgasms in a day which was a first for me

Well I haven't used the LadyLust Finger by myself, my OH said I could and he would just watch because he wasn't feeling very horny... I think he was watching for about a minute before he changed his mind

But I can say with couple play the LadyLust finger works very VERY well =D

Guess I'll have a go tonight before bed.

I have the mini g-spot vibe and although it's pretty powerful, i just don't like it.

It's extremely noisy, I don't like how you have to turn it on before inserting, the handle just isn't long enough to grip - especially when using lube which makes it extremely slippery too, and it's not waterproof so when I used it I was worried my natural juices / lube would get into the toy, as well as water when cleaning.

Maybe you'll prefer it though, haha. Enjoy! :)

I have the Lustfinger. Was my first toy. Its good toy for sure. I dont use it much anymore, as I have other toys, which are rechargable. And have more options to use. But I think its a good toy for the price and I would say a good option for a newbie, as it has choice of speeds and also the batteries have a decent life. Plus it is powerful. Not the most powerful toy in my collection, but still powerful.