Help me choose my next mini-vibe!

I've been using the Lady Lustfinger for years now for both solo and couple play, but I think it's time for an upgrade! I'm just not finding the vibrations strong enough anymore... sad but true. I really like the size of it though; the original Ladyfinger was my very first vibe (oh, fond memories) years ago and so having had that followed by (two) Lustfingers, I'd really like another mini-vibe... but stronger!

I'm considering the Vampire bullet, but I've never owned a bullet before and I'm wondering if they can be a bit small for use during sex? It's such an advantage of the Lustfinger et al. that they're a wonderful size for use during sex... not so big they get in the way, but no so small they're fiddly! What do you guys think? Anyone have one of these and/or use a bullet during sex?

Would love some recommendations of the best powerful mini-vibes too!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

This is somewhat similar to the lustfinger and has a good range of vibes too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5332

I think this one is quite charming in it's own way. It has a shaped shaft that will surely feel good internally.

i found that the vibrations on the above aren't particularly powerful, so if you are looking at something stronger than the lustfinger , its probably not the best option.

i've never used toys with a partner, so perhaps not the best opinion on this one, but perhaps look at getting a wired bullet/love egg if you want power. Also the RO-150 bullet (like the vampire one) is super long so it can be inserted and isnt as fiddly as the smaller ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21991

hx

i apsolutly love the pinups mini vibe, the vibrations are so quiet but are really rather strong too, and the balm that comes with it is an added bonus!

I didn't give a great review of the Pinups mini vibe (I got the swoon shimmy one), and I kind of regret it now, because after using it more often I've realised that it's actually really quite good. Three power settings, great to use on your own or during sex on your clitoris, and as innocent-on-the-outside says, it comes with a balm which (although I don't like the texture of) does work quite nicely! The only problem is that it makes your entire hand tingle. :D I've also got the whisper bullet which is TINY, and I mean TINY, but so beautiful and comes with a round base so it is extremely easy to hold during sex.

truffle wrote:

I didn't give a great review of the Pinups mini vibe (I got the swoon shimmy one), and I kind of regret it now, because after using it more often I've realised that it's actually really quite good. Three power settings, great to use on your own or during sex on your clitoris, and as innocent-on-the-outside says, it comes with a balm which (although I don't like the texture of) does work quite nicely! The only problem is that it makes your entire hand tingle. :D I've also got the whisper bullet which is TINY, and I mean TINY, but so beautiful and comes with a round base so it is extremely easy to hold during sex.

I think you can give it second review or ask LH to change the old one, explaining you changed your mind, based on more experience.

As for the question. I find bullets to be generally good for external stimulation, although in some position it is easier than others. But most cannot be used for insertation. The problem I find with bullets is that those with the cell batteries are just too weak and too buzzy for my likeing and they just do not do it for me. But they do it for lot of people. But if you like your Lustfinger on top setting, you may be disappointed with them. I have the Scorpion and Vampire Bride bullets and I find them both weak. My favourite is Lelo Mia, but thats rather expensive toy and probably above your budget. But apart from the We Vibe bullets, the strongest bullet I so far met.

I would say that the classical part of vibrators in vibrator section could be the best bet for you.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/classic-vibrators/

I heard good things about the silencer, but not possible to use during sex.

My favourite mini vibe on the Lovehoney website has to be the Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17063

It's really cheap and really powerful, you can see our full review on the product page or with some more photos on our blog http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/review-lovehoney-powerful-pocket.html

Lucy xx

Laveila wrote:

truffle wrote:

I think you can give it second review or ask LH to change the old one, explaining you changed your mind, based on more experience.

As for the question. I find bullets to be generally good for external stimulation, although in some position it is easier than others. But most cannot be used for insertation. The problem I find with bullets is that those with the cell batteries are just too weak and too buzzy for my likeing and they just do not do it for me. But they do it for lot of people. But if you like your Lustfinger on top setting, you may be disappointed with them. I have the Scorpion and Vampire Bride bullets and I find them both weak. My favourite is Lelo Mia, but thats rather expensive toy and probably above your budget. But apart from the We Vibe bullets, the strongest bullet I so far met.

I would say that the classical part of vibrators in vibrator section could be the best bet for you.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/classic-vibrators/

I heard good things about the silencer, but not possible to use during sex.

I've looked at the Lelo Mia a couple of times, but being USB charged I always assumed the strength would be a bit so-so. If it's better than the others though... finances are a bit tight at the moment, but I should have some spare money in a few months so I might invest! Worth the money, would you say?

i apsolutly love the pinups mini vibe, the vibrations are so quiet but are really rather strong too, and the balm that comes with it is an added bonus!

I've been looking at the Pinups vibes for a while (pretty!) and I've never used a balm before so I suppose that might be quite interesting!

not as long as a lady, but 10 speed n quite violent...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22145

I've looked at the Lelo Mia a couple of times, but being USB charged I always assumed the strength would be a bit so-so. If it's better than the others though... finances are a bit tight at the moment, but I should have some spare money in a few months so I might invest! Worth the money, would you say?

it is actually stronger than most bullets vibes, the only stronger I found was really the We vibe Tango from my collection. otherwise even the Pin Ups cannot match the Mia, although on new battery it gets closer. Lelo released last year improved version, the original was not so strong from what I heard. But the new one is. Plus it has about 14? speeds, so if the last one is too much, its very easy to get it down gradually.

I had mine for a year and yep. definitely worth it for me. its my top 1 toy, although you can see in my reviews I have other toys and bullets. Firstly, Mias strenght stays the same until the end, not like with battery powered vibe, when you start to loose it after some time.

And of course, you pay more, but I calculated, that with how much I use my Mia, I am actually saving on batteries. So you pay more initially, but over time you start to save on batteries. Even if mine lasts for 2 years thanks to how much I use it (about 3-4 times a week, sometimes longer sessions), I would say worth it. I would eat through batteries like mad

Plus if you really dont like it, you can return it to LH within a year.

And actually if it gets broken within 10 years, I can send it to Lelo and get 50% of the next time. So the replacement would be cheaper

But I keep spare toy close, just in case I run out of battery

Laveila wrote:

And actually if it gets broken within 10 years, I can send it to Lelo and get 50% of the next time. So the replacement would be cheaper

But I keep spare toy close, just in case I run out of battery

I am so impressed by Lelo's warranty on their toys! Thanks, this is definitely going on my 'to buy' list when I've got a bit of spare moolah!

I've got the 'Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator' which is awesome (and I wouldn't be without it as a carry round, discreet orgasm inducer). I would say though that with fresh batteries in it can be VERY intense and can make you cum way too fast and loud, so maybe look for a vibrator that you can control the speed on.