New Vibrator

Im thinking of getting my self a new toy to play with, but im not really sure on what to go for this time. I have about 5 different ones, from just clit stimulatiors to g-spot and clit. But I'm looking for some thing that bit more adventurous if you know what I mean.

Any advice would be grateful

Hiya,

Have you considered a glass dildo. They are rigid and once you've found the spot that usually lights up the bulbs. Although they do not themselves vibrate they can be touched on the base plates by a vibrator once in and this will relay the sensations to where it counts.

They look nice, so you could call it modern art - Damien Hirst, for which you paid £10,000 and " oh yes- what it looks like a dildo, well fancy that l never noticed vicar!!"

Cold or hot they are versatile, and easy to clean.

Just a thought camper.

Tallboy

Well thanks Tallboy, much appreciated advice...With a nice little vicar story lol..

I have thought about a glass one but rather scared it would break if i was to get to carried away with it?!

x

They are quite robust, the bigger danger would be chipping it on the tap while cleaning it, l am pretty certain they are made from a toughened glass, when last discussed no one had broken one, unless of course you happened to mean you are extremely vigorous when in the throes !! but even then it would't break.

Tallboy

Ah ok then....

Just need to rember not to throw it at the OH if we have an argument lol..

If you decide to go for a glass one let me know how you get on, I am the same as you I want to try one but the fact that it's glass kinda scares me but at the same time excites me!

If you havent got one I would reccomend a Suction Cup dildo. I always used vibes before but the realistic one is amazing, if you check my reviews youll see the one in talking about.

Oh ok...

And il let you know,how i get on...have to decide on which one now...

x

Hmmm i may need to invest in a glass one and one of those.....Its looks tempting and along with your review.

You aint a rep for selling them are you? lol

Wish I was but noooo! I just know a good thing when I try it hehe, and if its good why not share so others can enjoy

Hey mybadx, I can thoroughly reccomend the same realistic dildo that sexychic suggested - indeed, her review was one of the reasons I picked it. It arrived a couple of days ago, and I've only had one shot, but boy, it's bloody good!!!!!

whirlybird wrote:

Hey mybadx, I can thoroughly reccomend the same realistic dildo that sexychic suggested - indeed, her review was one of the reasons I picked itExternal Media. It arrived a couple of days ago, and I've only had one shot, but boy, it's bloody good!!!!!External Media

Glad my review helped. It's definitely a good buy - I couldnt be without mine now!

Little tip too - if you have a good wardrobe, stick it to the door and back on to it, that way you can suck hubby at the same time! Voila the threesome without the jealousy External Media

Good idea sexy! We've already sussed that the bathroom tiles would work for this - sadly I have rickety old wardrobe doors, so I doubt they'd stand up to the action!

Patio doors maybe??

I think the wine is kicking in and I'm being all brave and posting naughty things hehehe

These are all very good ideas and I cant wait to order it and try out. I will be sure to let you all know how it goes, along with a glass one of my choice!

Hi Mybadx, the one thing I will warn you about is the smell - bleeuchhhh Even after a good wash prior to its first use, the smell was pretty bad - sort of a cross between cheap foam banana sweets and petrol, and boy, does it permeate! But don't let that put you off too much - a few days in, and the smell is much less noticeable now - but it isn't getting to live with my other toys, unless it's firmly wrapped in a poly bag!

Ah ok thanks for that, as if i opened it and it smelt i wouldnt of went near it. Il have to rember that, but then when i open the packaging i should rember lol..

What makes it smell?

x

I think i mentioned the new wierd smell in my review but have to say after a few cleans and soem lube it seems to have gone now. If you go for this I would defo reccomend some Lube as hes a big boy girth wise

Get a glass one too, I love my little glass one, it's sooo pretty!

I have planty of lube, in my goodie drawer!

It may just mean we will go through even more tingle lube than we do already! Not that I'm complaining!

Mine still smells a year on. It's the phthalates - chemicals used to make the plastic softer. Not terribly good for you to be honest, but maybe the newer versions don't have them because LH have gone on a bit of a phthalate eradication drive.

I've just got the sabar and although I still need to do my review, I think it's really good http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14445

I also think this one is great especially for the price http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13479