New Vibrator

Right now I have a dilemma - I've not used mine for a while and I'm sure the smell was hardly noticeable. Now do I go and get it out to smell it knowing that I wont put it away

Or could it be that i'm usually intoxicated with wine when the beast comes out to play that I dont notice it?!

Ooh, the Sabar looks great Imelda Just added it to my wish list - which is really getting a bit too big, but what the hey!

I'm saying nowt!!! Thought you were gonna go jump on hubby? (Who is nice smelling you said!)

It's a great vibe, the design is amazing, great shape and size, nice feel, very good quality and build, takes 2 AA batteries, clever escalating vibes but I need to check it with new batteries as it wasn't the most powerful but I think it was because of old batteries. Review coming soon!

Yeah but hes hungry and has just put something to eat in the George Foreman so looks like im waiting lol

Hubby has just said it defo smelt horrible, seems it felt better then it smelt cos I didnt notice much lmao

Well, if he's making you wait Sexy, I reckon you've got every reason to go have some pleasure of your own And, it will be a fantastic warm-up before you eat your hubby

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12035

That has to be the one

I have a glass dildo and I love it. It is so smooth, completely frictionless. You really have to try one. I also want one of those realistic dildos - get great reviews.

Mybadx l forgot to mention there is obviously no bad smell with a glass one, so the kippers should still be detectable......

Tallboy

Thats for that TB...
Really liked the thought lol

x

mybadx wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12035

That has to be the one

OMG that looks amazing!

It sure does, and it also has the vibrator attatchment...So you really have 2 for 1 there ;)

Vibrator and glass dildo- as l said earlier !!!

You know it makes sense!!!

Tallboy

I really want to try a glass one, there's a few on my wishlist - just have to wait until next time we place an order now. I think it's about time for me to get a new favourite ;)

wow that glass dildo looks fab with the vibe attachment