new we-vibe version 2

has any1 herd of the new We-vibe II, its the latest version and is due to be released on LH in 2weeks. Has any1 got one?? does any1 know what the differences between the original on version2 is?? Love to hear ur thoughts

From my research it doesn't look that different other than instead of just high & low modes of vibration, it also has several pulse type settings. Should be interesting! X

Ooh a pouch, I love toys that come with a pouch or case, they always last so much longer in storage :D

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

It's got an easy to use button (rather than the internal slider thing that the original had), it has 9 vibrating functions, it has cut back on packaging massively, some minor battery problems have been ironed out and it comes with a cute little storage pouch!

It may be here sooner than you think too! External Media

ooooooooh! it sounds much more appealing to me now, even though the original made it my wishlist lol, ive always been a bit put off a bit by the "the internal slider thing that the original had"!

Dxx

That sounds good. I'm not a big pulses girl but I think on the we-vibe they'll be fabulous. The slider was fiddly on the original 'wait/stop a sec, I need to change the setting' is not very sexy ;-)

the thing what i like about the we vibe, is that were be still be able to use a toy but wont have hands in the way keeping it in place lol. that is such a pain in the bum sometimes. lol

only thing is moneies, all these lovely toys get on my wishlist but i never get to get them as there out of my price range :(

Dxx

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Do you know what I do - I save my pennies! Literally, all my pennies! Every time you get 1p back from something that costs £4.99 or whatever, pop it in a jar or piggy bank.

I hadn't touched my penny savings for agggges (a good year or so) and had a whopping £93 in there! So I treated myself to some new lingerie and the rest is waiting for the We-Vibe 2! External Media

oooooh! good idea and even better idea is that my OH discardes any change from 10p and under, its just sitting in a pot at the flat! i think as im the cleaner, cook and wash his clothes person when i dont even leave there, means i should get the change pot contents lol :P. or maybe just cos i do all that stuff he might get me it for crimbo :-) well one can dream!

:P

Dxx

Good plan carly! I have a penny tin - if I'm feeling generous I'll even put 5ps in there ;-) I'll have to see how the pennies are after Xmas, tho for anyone who has a partner - great present! Seriously! X

i think the xmas gifts idea for her blog will have to be updated when this comes out :-) ive been sending my OH the links to that blog post and the xmas gift shop on here which is fab!

Dxx

*huffs*

I want the new one now too! :P

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

diamonds wrote:

i think the xmas gifts idea for her blog will have to be updated when this comes out :-) ive been sending my OH the links to that blog post and the xmas gift shop on here which is fab!

Dxx

So the hints have been subtle then, Diamonds? External Media

as always! lol :P however dont think his been picking up on the tiffany hints ive been putting out and there even more subtle then the LH ones :P lol

Dxx

Actually I'm really glad I've got the old one. Even though I agree that the switch is so difficult to use that I mostly don't bother trying (slippery hands trying to slide a switch hidden beneath a slippery surface? who thought that was a good idea?) I really like the rigid glasses-style case it comes with and I also like having only two plain settings. I really wouldn't want to have to cycle through loads of settings I'm not interested in as I have to do with lots of other vibrators.

Perhaps those interested in it who can't spend a lot could get the old one for less when the new one comes out? I do recommend it in general, it does really well at increasing pleasure sensations for two people without rocketing anybody towards orgasm in no time flat. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

Actually I'm really glad I've got the old one. Even though I agree that the switch is so difficult to use that I mostly don't bother trying (slippery hands trying to slide a switch hidden beneath a slippery surface? who thought that was a good idea?) I really like the rigid glasses-style case it comes with and I also like having only two plain settings. I really wouldn't want to have to cycle through loads of settings I'm not interested in as I have to do with lots of other vibrators.

Ok, I've changed my mind back again now... I agree with these excellent points :D

shellyboo wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Ok, I've changed my mind back again now... I agree with these excellent points :D

I'm glad. :)

And perhaps rather than "the old one" I might have better said "the original one", but enh, I don't want to be ageist, even if I'm working my own speedy way towards old-crone-dom. :p

i see what your saying lubyanka bout the speeds and pulse ect, but i was assuming that most people know what patten/speed they like and so would just put that one on away they go...

but as i said i was more intreasted in this new one cos it aint got the annoying turn on problem like the old did. :S

Dxx

Lubyanka wrote:

I'm glad. :)

And perhaps rather than "the old one" I might have better said "the original one", but enh, I don't want to be ageist, even if I'm working my own speedy way towards old-crone-dom. :p

Never! And if you ever feel that you are, gimme a call and I'll come drag you back from the brink of lavender and support tights, hauling you back screaming into corsetry and sushi External Media. On my scootahExternal Media

JayGee wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

[...] perhaps rather than "the old one" I might have better said "the original one", but enh, I don't want to be ageist, even if I'm working my own speedy way towards old-crone-dom. :p

Never! And if you ever feel that you are, gimme a call and I'll come drag you back from the brink of lavender and support tights, hauling you back screaming into corsetry and sushi External Media. On my scootahExternal Media

lol! Clearly we have widely differing ideas of what old crones do!

When I imagine myself as an old crone, I imagine myself terrorising all the young-uns at the library telling them "shhhhhh", chasing pigeons with my zimmer frame, wearing support corsets with lots of wrinkly cleavage showing, bossing people about til they do my coffee just like I like it, racing around on a segway in the supermarket honking my horn, and taking out and showing my teeth to anybody who moves too slow. :) And in my universe old crones already pig out on sushi and race round on scooters, shaking their fingers at traffic cops and calling them "young man". :)

Oh wait, that's nearly me now. :p So just add the zimmer frame, segway, wrinkly cleavage, and tooth showing and I'll be all set. :p

If you let me know anytime you're feeling too young, I'll drag you kicking and screaming on my imaginary segway back to the land where old crones rule!! :D

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Do you know what I do - I save my pennies! Literally, all my pennies! Every time you get 1p back from something that costs £4.99 or whatever, pop it in a jar or piggy bank.

I hadn't touched my penny savings for agggges (a good year or so) and had a whopping £93 in there! So I treated myself to some new lingerie and the rest is waiting for the We-Vibe 2! External Media

I'm the same. I bought one of those giant coca-cola bottles back in the day from Woolworths! It's been sitting in the corner of my room for a few years now and I reckon I must have upwards of £200 in there, and it's not even half full!

I often have change that I just can't be bothered to put back in my purse and it ends up in my pockets, and when I take my clothes off at night I empty any change into the bottle. I have a fair few £1 and £2 coins in there.

I've vowed not to open it until it's full though, I'm curious to find out how much it holds!

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Im mean really, you counted 93 thousand pennys. Ok we need to get you more toys cuz thats jus s*d :P

78out9 wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

I hadn't touched my penny savings for agggges (a good year or so) and had a whopping £93 in there!

Im mean really, you counted 93 thousand pennys. Ok we need to get you more toys cuz thats jus s*d :P

You bleeped out the "a" in "sad"? I guess "sad" is relative. :p