new we-vibe version 2

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

78out9 wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Do you know what I do - I save my pennies! Literally, all my pennies! Every time you get 1p back from something that costs £4.99 or whatever, pop it in a jar or piggy bank.

I hadn't touched my penny savings for agggges (a good year or so) and had a whopping £93 in there! So I treated myself to some new lingerie and the rest is waiting for the We-Vibe 2! External Media

Im mean really, you counted 93 thousand pennys. Ok we need to get you more toys cuz thats jus s*d :P

Err... actually http://www.coinstar.co.uk/uk/html/a-home counted my pennies for me. Remember, to assume makes an ass out of u but certainly not me. External Media

Who said they were all 1p pieces anyway?

Doesn't everyone do this, I do! I had £148 in copper the other day. That'll buy me and the OH loads of palma violet and black jack vodka shots at the revelution bar in Liverpool christmas week!External Media

SG69 x

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

78out9 wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Do you know what I do - I save my pennies! Literally, all my pennies! Every time you get 1p back from something that costs £4.99 or whatever, pop it in a jar or piggy bank.

I hadn't touched my penny savings for agggges (a good year or so) and had a whopping £93 in there! So I treated myself to some new lingerie and the rest is waiting for the We-Vibe 2! External Media

Im mean really, you counted 93 thousand pennys. Ok we need to get you more toys cuz thats jus s*d :P

Err... actually http://www.coinstar.co.uk/uk/html/a-home counted my pennies for me. Remember, to assume makes an ass out of u but certainly not me. External Media

Who said they were all 1p pieces anyway?

Doesn't everyone do this, I do! I had £148 in copper the other day. That'll buy me and the OH loads of palma violet and black jack vodka shots at the revelution bar in Liverpool christmas week!External Media

SG69 x

diamonds wrote:

i see what your saying lubyanka bout the speeds and pulse ect, but i was assuming that most people know what patten/speed they like and so would just put that one on away they go...

but as i said i was more intreasted in this new one cos it aint got the annoying turn on problem like the old did. :S

Personally, I never had any problem switching it on. Switch on, lubricate, insert - in that order, simple. :) The only problem I have with the switch is changing the speed mid-session, so I just start with the setting I want and leave it.

The thing about the speeds is that as I get more excited, I tend to want a stronger vibration. So with most of my vibrators which have adjustable speeds, I usually like to start slow and gradually move to higher settings during play. But for this We-Vibe I just set and leave it which for me is fine. :)

Personally I prefer plain vibration settings rather than the more elaborate pulses. If the multi speeds are set to cycle through, as they are on many vibrators, then if I go one too far then I have to cycle round all the bloody settings to get back to the one I want, and this turns me off a bit which really sucks when I'm right in the middle of an exciting time! And it takes me awhile to remember which order the one I want is in, especially if there are more than 4 settings, so I usually have to cycle through more than once to get the right one, which I hate.

So this is less about knowing what setting I want and more about being able to actually use the toy conveniently to get to the setting I want. And for this I like my original We-Vibe because there is no cycle-through-the-settings thing, so no problem. :)

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

diamonds wrote:

i see what your saying lubyanka bout the speeds and pulse ect, but i was assuming that most people know what patten/speed they like and so would just put that one on away they go...

but as i said i was more intreasted in this new one cos it aint got the annoying turn on problem like the old did. :S

Personally, I never had any problem switching it on. Switch on, lubricate, insert - in that order, simple. :) The only problem I have with the switch is changing the speed mid-session, so I just start with the setting I want and leave it.

The thing about the speeds is that as I get more excited, I tend to want a stronger vibration. So with most of my vibrators which have adjustable speeds, I usually like to start slow and gradually move to higher settings during play. But for this We-Vibe I just set and leave it which for me is fine. :)

Personally I prefer plain vibration settings rather than the more elaborate pulses. If the multi speeds are set to cycle through, as they are on many vibrators, then if I go one too far then I have to cycle round all the bloody settings to get back to the one I want, and this turns me off a bit which really sucks when I'm right in the middle of an exciting time! And it takes me awhile to remember which order the one I want is in, especially if there are more than 4 settings, so I usually have to cycle through more than once to get the right one, which I hate.

So this is less about knowing what setting I want and more about being able to actually use the toy conveniently to get to the setting I want. And for this I like my original We-Vibe because there is no cycle-through-the-settings thing, so no problem. :)

I still have problems switching mine on! Not sure if it's because I'm so used to simple push button controls, because my hands have formed in a slightly strange way from playing musical instruments from a very young age or just because it is so small, but I find it a pain to get going and then even more of a pain to change speed!

All the faffing is definitely worth it but I'm still very much looking forward to the easy We-Vibe 2 controls and all the shiny new functions!

Horses for courses - some will like the switch and some will like the button, it'll be exciting to read and compare all the reviews though.

Which instruments? I've studied violin seriously since I was three and I still play frequently now (which makes it 40 years of violin, ack), and my fingers are definitely a bit weird from that especially my forefingers. After I figured out how to do it, switching on for me has been fine.

I agree that changing speed mid-session is so fiddly it's not worth doing. And I am also looking forward to reading the reviews comparing the two, that should be really interesting. :)

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

I still have problems switching mine on! Not sure if it's because I'm so used to simple push button controls, because my hands have formed in a slightly strange way from playing musical instruments from a very young age or just because it is so small, but I find it a pain to get going and then even more of a pain to change speed! [...] it'll be exciting to read and compare all the reviews though.

Which instruments? I've studied violin seriously since I was three and I still play frequently now (which makes it 40 years of violin, ack), and my fingers are definitely a bit weird from that especially my forefingers. After I figured out how to do it, switching on for me has been fine.

I agree that changing speed mid-session is so fiddly it's not worth doing. And I am also looking forward to reading the reviews comparing the two, that should be really interesting. :)

If you had said you played viola I would have shunned you! External Media

I started with saxophone but quickly moved on to other woodwind and brass too, so now my middle and fourth fingers are really close together and my index finger doesn't stretch out straight, which can be a real annoyance when it comes to holding things and using switches.

I may even do a comparison blog on the two seeing as I'm not allowed to submit reviews, so it should be fun!

Ok, well, I started viola when I was 5 so I've been playing it nearly as long, so bring it on! I can take shunning, been there, done that, show me what you got. :p

Yeah, my index and middle fingers are pretty twisted, the left so the tips sit straight along the string and the right from pressing into the bow for tone and volume.

My experience with woodwind and brass players is that they're the best kissers! All that double tonguing and embouchure technique, mmmmrrrRRRRRRrrrrrrowwww! :p

I look forward to reading your comparison. :)

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Personally, I never had any problem switching it on.

I still have problems switching mine on! Not sure if it's because I'm so used to simple push button controls, because my hands have formed in a slightly strange way from playing musical instruments from a very young age or just because it is so small

Which instruments? I've studied violin seriously since I was three and I still play frequently now (which makes it 40 years of violin, ack), and my fingers are definitely a bit weird from that especially my forefingers.

If you had said you played viola I would have shunned you! External Media

I started with saxophone but quickly moved on to other woodwind and brass too, so now my middle and fourth fingers are really close together and my index finger doesn't stretch out straight, which can be a real annoyance when it comes to holding things and using switches.

Ok, well, I started viola when I was 5 so I've been playing it nearly as long, so bring it on! I can take shunning, been there, done that, show me what you got. :p

Yeah, my index and middle fingers are pretty twisted, the left so the tips sit straight along the string and the right from pressing into the bow for tone and volume.

My experience with woodwind and brass players is that they're the best kissers! All that double tonguing and embouchure technique, mmmmrrrRRRRRRrrrrrrowwww! :p

Any woman who can spell embouchure and knows what it is, is automatically awesome in my books! I will overlook the viola in favour of your musical prowess and incredible knowledge. External Media

Why overlook the viola? Some instrument has to be the butt of all the jokes. :p I vote for official recognition for the viola as the official joke butter! (or something like that) I'm proud to play an official joke butty instrument. :)

However, I'll take your "awesome [...[ musical prowess and incredible knowledge" and raise you your awesome spellingness and superiour oral awarenesses. ;)

Speaking of butts, but ok, you overlook the viola, and I'll overlook the [insert secret funny overlooky thing here].

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

Any woman who can spell embouchure and knows what it is, is automatically awesome in my books! I will overlook the viola in favour of your musical prowess and incredible knowledge. External Media

Why overlook the viola? Some instrument has to be the butt of all the jokes. :p I vote for official recognition for the viola as the official joke butter! (or something like that) I'm proud to play an official joke butty instrument. :)

However, I'll take your "awesome [...[ musical prowess and incredible knowledge" and raise you your awesome spellingness and superiour oral awarenesses. ;)

Speaking of butts, but ok, you overlook the viola, and I'll overlook the [insert secret funny overlooky thing here].

The brass equivelant of the viola is the cornet. Not that I would ever touch such a thing...

You may not have touched such a thing, but I've kissed cornet players, and mmmmmmmmm they definitely rank amongst the top enjoyable kissers ever!

How do I know all this, you may ask? Well, for some reason, the second I got to University, it seemed like the entire brass and woodwind department queued up to ask me out, dunno why but it did initiate me into the total fabulousness of snogging wind players. :D

(also the weirdnesses of the ones who were into jazz, but that's a whole other story)

Lubyanka wrote:

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

The brass equivelant of the viola is the cornet. Not that I would ever touch such a thing...

You may not have touched such a thing, but I've kissed cornet players, and mmmmmmmmm they definitely rank amongst the top enjoyable kissers ever!

How do I know all this, you may ask? Well, for some reason, the second I got to University, it seemed like the entire brass and woodwind department queued up to ask me out, dunno why but it did initiate me into the total fabulousness of snogging wind players. :D

(also the weirdnesses of the ones who were into jazz, but that's a whole other story)

Oh, I sincerely apologise if you're into jazz, but somehow I think I would have noticed by now if you were?

I'm just digging myself in deeper, aren't I. Sorry. :/

Ok derailment continued in other thread. :)

Will the new we vibe have a different texture on the clitoral end?

Ps I used to play the cornet!

x

the first we vibe looks good but has been on my whishlist since i made it as i wasnt too convinced if it was worth the price and being single it would seem i could only get "half the use" out of it. it will be interesting to see the we vibe 2 will convince me to buy one of them.

masterandslave wrote:

Will the new we vibe have a different texture on the clitoral end?

Ps I used to play the cornet! External Media

x

Ooo maybe some rabbit ears/nose....mmmmm!

x

I jus saw the new vibe up on LH, bit let down that LH jus transfered all the reviews from the original model. I would rather read peoples say about a new product rather then to fob off reviews of the original!! not a happy pappy :(

78out9 wrote:

I jus saw the new vibe up on LH, bit let down that LH jus transfered all the reviews from the original model. I would rather read peoples say about a new product rather then to fob off reviews of the original!! not a happy pappy :(

if you have a look at the last page of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/74056-review-posting-glitch/page-3/ it explaines why it is like that.

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

78out9 wrote:

if you have a look at the last page of this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lovehoney-news/web-site-help/74056-review-posting-glitch/page-3/ it explaines why it is like that.

Dxx

Thanks diamonds :)

*applauses Carly* Them are some damn good reasons, and might i add, the we-vibe II looks bloody amazing ^_^

Thanks for all your hard work xxx

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

78out9 wrote:

Here are some reasons to be happy:

- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery/!
- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/!
- Lots of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bogof/ offers!
- Lots of excellent http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/ offers!
- Lots of http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/342-offers/ offers!
- New http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/free-gifts/ every week!
- Regular http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/yourbasket.cfm freebies!
- 10% off voucher codes for every customer!
- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/magazine/!
- The fact that even though we're going through an office renovation which means very few people are at their desks, and even though everyone is madly preparing for Erotica this weekend, and even though Christmas is coming and we're still managing to put products live everyday and ship every order made that day on the exact same day, and even though we've just managed to launch a new version of the site, and even though we've just launched a new reviews system, we still manage to be the only retailer in the UK of We-Vibe 2 and have it live on the site before anyone else.
- You're alive and the world is a beautiful place.

Since the original Jessica Rabbit and the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 each had their own page:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=328

I'm not sure why the original and new We-Vibes couldn't have also had their own pages.

Although I agree that the reasons Carly presented are indeed reasons to be happy, I'm not sure what they have to do with reviews for one product being on the page of another.

It's a job on the list! But as you can see they have a few other priorities! Will be at Erotica in spirit, hope it goes with a buzz!

x

Any news if the new version has a different texture on the clitoral stimulator - it looks like the original.

x

I've been wanting one of these since the original version came out, but always decided that I couldn't really justify the expense. However, the new ~We-Vibe 2 model with the 9 different modes was too much to resist. I finally took the plunge and decided to order one as a surprise Xmas present for Herself at around 3.30pm yesterday, and it arrived before 9am today. Now that's what I call exceptional service - thank you, LoveHoney!

Now the only question is whether I can actually resist temptation and keep it secret until Xmas day!