New Website

Another for the list @Lovehoney_Brenna, just been searching here…

So filtered by circumference of 6-7 inches and not one of the 11 results are ‘girthy’ they all have a max of 5 inches. So guessing either somethings wrong with filtering or the circumference parameters set in the products aren’t set right.

1 Like

Are the emailed review discounts of 20% working for anyone right now?

I didn’t receive a review discount when I submitted a review through the new site. My review still isn’t live though, so maybe that has something to do with it?

My old ones don’t work, but they don’t have a code to use. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Awwww man, my discount wasn’t working and now I’ve missed out on an item as its gone out of stock :sob:

Same here, there has been no new codes emailed for submitting reviews and the old emails no longer work.

Maybe it’s not a thing any more?

One of the orders which I cancelled last week arrived this morning. Along with a more welcome and more recent order.
But neither show up on my ‘most recent orders’ page.
So I suggest people keep the little packing slips, because there may not be a record of order numbers on your account page. The packing slip doesn’t record prices etc, so it is difficult to keep track of amounts spent, amounts refunded etc from your Account page alone.
Not a problem for occasional purchases but not very easy to keep track of on the site if you are a big spender or place multiple orders of things like lingerie to try on and choose from.

2 Likes

I’ve just submitted a review of a purchase, to see how it goes re publication, discounts, visibility etc - just a short and sweet one. Trying out the new system.

Big thing: at the end I was asked for my name and email address.
I was signed in as MsR.

Unthinkingly, I put my own name and my usual email - then read the ‘tick the box’ info which said to make sure I was happy for the review to be published under the name I had given.
I changed it to MsR, and maybe I should have realised to start with, but please be aware that they are asking for the name you want to go alongside the review, not for the name linked to your email account.

ETA: a few moments later I had an email asking me to verify that I was the writer of the review.
It’s all quite new around here…

6 Likes

I know you’ve got a lot going on, so this may seem frivolous, but I don’t suppose you fancy changing the blog font? Modelling it on the forum one would be ideal. :+1:

Any updates on when the “What’s new” and the “Overview for every item on sale” Catagories will be implemented on the new website? Damn we are missing these
categories :sob:

There’s still a sale page if that’s any good to you. :+1: (though no ‘New in Sale’, or ‘Discount’ sort orders yet)

1 Like

Ah, thank you for posting this link. We must have completely overlooked this somehow! That helps a lot. Roll on when things are all ironed out

1 Like

Just submitted an order, while logged in, and didn’t get an option to use Reward Points or any Unlimited Discount. Reading the above postings these problems seem to be resolved for some people so have I missed something (I know to send an email and will do so)? Also the Reviews are still not working for me though I thought submitting an order had switched this on for some.

Not all accounts were switched over properly. When was the last time you ordered before the website changed?

Hi Calie
My last order was on 15 December 2020.

Then you should still have reward points etc. Unfortunately yours must be one of the ones not moved over properly then. Brenna should be able to fix.

Thanks Calie, I’ll email tomorrow.

I’ve just had the same experience writing two more reviews, god only knows when or if they’ll go live!! I was also a little confused by having to choose your review name and whether it would be linked to my account as a result, but I have to say, I like it. It makes me feel more safe knowing exactly what they’re choosing because I give it at the time, rather than having chosen a few months ago and forgotten.

On the subject of reviews, I first tried to write it on chrome, because that’s my standard browser and I type on my computer when writing reviews as opposed to my phone (which I use for everything else). At that point I couldn’t get any of the reviews to show up on any of the pages, I don’t know why. I looked through several toys to see if I could see and clicked on different links to get there, sometimes searching for it, sometimes going into the menu and once using the link in my order history. I also couldn’t write a review. I ended up just copying it to my phone to do but it was rather frustrating. I’m just glad I love lovehoney so much or that might have put me off!

1 Like

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna

Not to sure as I’m still fairly new here - seeing as reviews are currently not linked to our profiles at the moment as they where on the old website. I was just wondering if the fact that the name that all my reviews are under and my community name is different. Does this effect chances of being chosen as a tester as the names are not the same ?

Ps love the new website !

My trial review is now live - I checked the page (blow job mints).
But no email telling me that, and no reviewers discount. Seems like these really are off the cards at the moment.

ETA: I’m not getting DOTD emails, either, and often by the time I make it to the forum to check it is later in the day (albeit often a glass of wine down, so more easily tempted…)

2 Likes

@MsR what was the time span for your review going live? They seem to be sending out the email asking you to confirm your email address to verify it’s real but can then be weeks before (if at all) any reviews go live.

Good idea re keeping packing slips too. I’ve noticed if I go into my account to look at recent orders there’s not individual item prices shown and everything says ‘FREE’ instead.

If only…:thinking::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this previously @Lovehoney_Brenna @Ian_Chimp ?

1 Like