New Website

3 days, I think - maybe 2, I didn’t check yesterday.
The email asking for verification was immediate.
And you need to check the name is the one you want the review to be published under - at the time it looked like a request for my own name.

My latest orders are still not showing - so no online record of price paid or order number.

1 Like

@MsR thanks. I filled everything in correctly. Just curious on the time span as I know one of mine is still floating around over a week later and others have said theirs from late January still aren’t showing.

My orders are showing but no prices. Just put a screenshot up on the ‘Glitches’ thread.

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lovehoney-glitches/254290/146?u=rob36

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that you can’t vote for whether or not you found a review helpful anymore, unless I’m overlooking it somewhere?

4 Likes

Nope I didn’t see it neither @Cassii

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna I like the new site layout but do have a couple of issues. I’m not techy at all so I have been trying to navigate round the new site. I’m sure I will get the hang of it eventually!

I noticed that all of my reviews are missing from my profile. I see some people are having this issue and have been able to fin their reviews in the product pages. However I couldn’t find mine on the product pages either. Does that mean they’re gone forever or might they be found when the glitches get fixed?

I also don’t know if this account is linked to my profile and I read the instructions and still couldn’t figure it out, so maybe I did it without realising!

1 Like

Just a quick question, I’m guessing for unlimited members when we order something now we have to manually type in the 25% discount code? Theres no where to click to take it off Automatically like previously?

Hey @Lola-O

You should be able to see your reviews on the product pages, do you know which products you reviewed? I can try and find them for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll need to add it each time, sorry :frowning:

But, the delivery discount should apply automatically :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid you can’t link your profiles now the website has been updated (the guide was a little out of date).

Good news is that The Great Big Review and Testing Guide has had an update. Hurrah! :slightly_smiling_face:

That has all the new info in. :+1:

1 Like

Ok thanks. I couldn’t see them on the product pages but I could be searching wrong.

I can’t remember all of the products but the ones I do remember are:

DOMINIX Deluxe Powerful Twist Nipple Sucker

Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Girthy Double Penetrator Dildo 7 Inch

Lovehoney Discover Water-Based Anal Lubricant 100ml

Tracey Cox Supersex Kegel Toner Balls 78g

Thanks

Thanks I’ll be sure to check it out!

1 Like

Hey @Lola-O - I can see your reviews for the first two products you listed (sorry didn’t check the other two as there was too many to scroll through!). Can you see any reviews or just not your ones?

@Lovehoney_Brenna - I’ve noticed that 2 of the reviews I originally noticed missing still aren’t on there. The Tracey Cox Beginners Anal Kit is now, but the Pleasure Balls and the G-touch still isn’t (links in linked post) :blush: No worries if they’re still working through them, but thought I’d highlight!

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna
On reviews: the Baby Doll I reviewed is still showing 1 review 1 star at the top of the page (not great) but if I scroll down there are now actually three reviews (including mine) giving overall 3.7 which I presume would show as 4 stars at the more accessible top of the page
(Tell the developers, even after I cleared my cache and ‘hard refreshed’ the page, Chrome and Edge lol)

Not sure if right place to post but hopefully someone will keep me right.

Little feedback and hopefully an improvement :blush: after ordering some lingerie instead of toys I’ve found the sizing not to be the greatest but I have saved a lot of pieces I like to my wishlist (these are now saved as the wrong size as I’ve had to size up). It would be amazing if we could change the saved item in the wishlist just by using the drop down menu that appears with the item size. I’ve had to resave a few then delete the smaller size but with 40plus items saved it’s a bit tedious

On the new Saved Items it seems you can. :+1:

Thanks @Ian_Chimp maybe I’m doing something wrong then once I change the drop-down to the correct size in the saved item and then refresh it reverts back to the originallu saved size

Ah, I see what you mean. Like a ‘save on update’. Interesting. :thinking:

Yeh a way of updating straight from the the save list would be brilliant! Up until just before Xmas I’d never ordered any clothing and although the guide is there I’ve found the need to size up for a comfortable fit so updating my list would be great :grin:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m in the UK and the problem is the size of the Lovehoney logo & search section, then the categories and the blue banner. This is all good but the size of these does mean you can’t see the whole product picture or without having to scroll down the page. It is even worse if you try to zoom a picture, please can you reduce the size of all of the headers and allow us to see the products you are trying to sell.

2 Likes

Thanks @SexInTheCity perhaps just my terrible searching skills!