New Year's Resolutions 2023

Anyone thinking of any New Year’s resolutions of a sexual nature for next year? Any new experiences, toys,etc you’d love to try but haven’t done already?

I have several in mind. Firstly would like to order something off Lovehoney together with the wife as so far it’s been myself choosing and buying toys and would like to empower her on getting something that really does it for her.

Secondly, would like to be brave enough to share pegging fantasy and finally would like to try double (vaginal) penetration with penis and toy. Have already mentioned that last one once to her and she sounded potentially interested, so fingers crossed…

4 Likes

Our resolution last year was that she should have at least 0ne orgasm every day and we managed that (in fact she averaged a lot more than that over the year) so we’ll probably go for that again. Not sure about anything else yet.

5 Likes

Mine is to hopefully get out there more as Rachel in 2023. My confidence was severely dented after Covid, and now starting to venture out a bit more… I’m still very very self conscious… but getting there, but enjoyed my few shopping trips in the day.

Also hope to have more Rachel nights out, meet more people … and have hopefully more fun! :wink:

Oh … and get back on my bike literally … want to and need to get back into Spinning and Cycling … any excuse to shave the legs - lol

R xx

3 Likes

To continue what we have started in this last half of 2022. Explore more, have fun together doing it…grow the collection lol
And we are renovating the house (OH is a chippy so we are doing it all ourselves) and if we end up renovating our master bedroom I would love to do my own (subtle) version of what I learned on How To Build a Sex Room. :wink:

4 Likes

My goal is to open up about my frustration and desires more. Despite being married 12 years with two kids, I would have to say our sex life is not where I had hoped or thought it would be.

I am OH first and she very rarely initiates sex or shows willingness to try anything new. I tend to be the one to buy toys, lingerie, initiate sex and send sexy messages. Rejection is starting to get to me and I am falling into the resentment and ‘won’t bother trying to make a move’ spiral.

In my previous relationships sex was much more frequent and less one sided. I can’t help but think in my mid 40’s things won’t get any better for me. I’m also increasingly horny just now (biological clock thing?) which she knows. I am a generous lover and always make sure she orgasms because that’s a massive turn on for me, so I know that can’t be the issue.

I did suggest LH shopping together and maybe trying a matching app for Christmas gifts this year and whilst she said it sounded good, she has not mentioned it since.

I think I’m also seeing some posts here and feeling a bit sorry for myself that other wives out there are so much more eager to please their OH. What I would give for her to have 10% of that enthusiasm!

So yeah I need to open up because I’m starting to view her in a negative way at times which isn’t healthy for us and I want to go in a better direction in 2023.

3 Likes

Hey @Horny44 - you’re absolutely not alone… I for one am in a similar situation with my lovely OH. All I will say is keep talking….and try not to be too pushy (I know it’s super hard) but I’ve found that constantly buying toys, lingerie etc hasn’t got me too far. But giving it a break is starting to work for us. Work/kid stress has killed both of us…but her libido has take. A massive hit…together with the way she feels about her body…but gentle support seems to be bringing her out the other side.

3 Likes

There’s already a new year’s resolution thread for next year that’s less than a week old. You’ll most likely find this one gets merged with it, but you can find it here; New Year’s resolution

It’s a good rule of thumb to search the forum for threads that are similar before making a new one, that way it keeps the conversation all in one place :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for your input it is good to know others have gone through similar and come out the other side. I read back my post and felt immediately guilty. :pensive:

Truth is I suppress a lot of this stuff to a point and I think having this forum gave me an outlet to express myself. I know communication is key but life gets in the way as you say and I’m super wary of upsetting my OH.

I have issues with an overactive mind and I may take a break from here soon just (quite new to this) just to clear my head a bit. Might reduce my horny levels a bit too.

Advice has been great from all though and some really genuine and caring people out there. :heart:

3 Likes

@RacyRosalee exactly.

when I was recently going to create a new post I got an auto generated list of threads with similar titles, I just posted on the most recent one. Having been a previous admin on other message boards I do try to make less work for those folks.

2 Likes

Mate…you and I sound identical…this forum has been great…but also my OH sometimes feels I spend too much time on here too! I’ve reigned back my use the last couple of weeks and its helped a lot too - my OH just feels like all I ever talk about it sex (driven by our inbalanced libidos) and she was probably right…although thats because I think thats the only real thing that i’m not 100% happy with in our relationship (completely from a selfish standpoint i’d add) - so just take it gently and realise that everyone has different libido at different times of life…and while intimacy is important…it’s not the be all and end all!.

P.S. I’m still waiting for my OH to try on about 3 items of lingerie i’ve bought her…its driving me insane (as im so excited to see her in them) but she’s currently not in the right place…so i’ll let her do it in her own time.

3 Likes

We are hoping for a repeat adventure with the German couple we met on holiday in November. We experienced a bit of swopping but want to take it further. We are in contact with them and hope to meet up in the spring.

3 Likes

I’ve just checked and the other thread is in off topic area and seems to be more geared on general lifestyle resolutions rather than sexual ones.

Sorry to read of a couple of posters experiencing some lack of interest from their partner - hope things pick up soon.

Exciting to read though of LoveStudToo possibly having a reunion with that German couple - sounds like there’s some unfinished business!

3 Likes

Make it through day one, then day two…

3 Likes

To finally discover how to get rid of the last squirt/cream liquid from my body…the key to the ultimate orgasm.

2 Likes

For me it’s to leave the sex toys alone and continue to explore how much I can experience without physical stimulation.

2 Likes

Try to get out of a downward spiral of depression.:man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

You’ve already taken the first step by realising you’re in it; that’s perhaps the most important bit. :+1:

1 Like

More sex and to be more open with my partner about what we both want. Not sure how to be though! We have quite kinky sex already but I want more!

2 Likes

We had a talk about this yesterday.

Last years resolution was that she should have at least one orgasm every day and that worked so well that we’re continuing that for the coming year.
We’ve also added to it with a resolution that I should be sexually teased and denied orgasm at least once every day too.

We talked about, we are planning more sexy time just a before the birth of our son and get even more kinky

@rockstar one orgasm a day sound like a good resolution.

1 Like