New Year's Resolutions

I am just hoping for a better year as this year has been the worse after injuring my knee (I'm hoping it will be fixed next year). I've got to follow it up with the doctors but probably involve surgery. Lost my job because of it so hopefully get a job and still waiting for insurance pay out after our car crash.

To sum up this doesn't involve resolutions as it's all beyond my control but I shall be looking at 2017 with optimism ๐Ÿ˜Š

I am hoping to get at least one knee sorted out with surgery early next year as I am badly hobbling !just had an MRI scan done so we will see.

My new years resolution is not to let myself get so stressed !

I want (need) to lose some weight so I'm planning on starting the 5-2 diet in January.

Ideally I would like to swear less, but one of my colleagues doesn't help as she swears like a trooper.

Control my anxiety and stop letting it rule my life.

I for one thought 2016 was great so my resolution is to enjoy next year even more.

Same as last year, I think: have sex more often and get more adventurous with it!

I dont do New Year Resolutions, but I do intend to continue with the book I am writing.

I haven't written anything for over 12 months but after communicating with another writer who has had 5 books published, he has given me the idea to get back to finishing off something I started many years ago. I have the story, I have the chapters, and I have the characters, its now down to me!

I don't usually make new year's resolutions but I do have made one for 2017 and that's to spend more time with my grandma. On Halloween my grandma and great grandma where rushed into hospital the day after we where told my grandma was going to die and my great grandma was likely to die as well. My grandma pulled through and my great grandma passed away at the beginning of the month. We still don't know how long my grandma will be with us . So I intend to make the most of my time with her and if she's well enough I want her to teach me how to sew as that's probably the only thing she hasn't taught me she's a brilliant seamstress.

I'd like to learn to ride a bike ^_^

I'm going to increase my days to orgasm ratio. Have many more orgasms in 2017

I have promised myself to travel more in 2017. So far I've got Iceland, Canada and New York booked and I'm also waiting to book 8 nights travelling the European capitals (need money though!).

And I'm going to write more and finish at least one of the books I've started.

There are so many heartfelt and meaningful resolutions (or plans at least). All my goals are a little mundane. I would like to be more thoughtful about money and be a little less about the newest shiny object.i would like to try and have a little more patience and tact.i would like to worry less and not dwell on things I can't control. These are only aims and not set in stone but I will try

I am really looking forward to finally putting my health in check!

This year has been incredibly difficult for me both physically and mentally so I can't wait to get my personal life back into positive vibes

I don't have a resolution but I have a 2017 word :) 'Stamina' I'm always giving up at things and then I feel like a failure. 2017 I'm going to stick things out and stop being a quitter.
I also feel like 2016 was a good year :)

My top resolution is to be more organised. I also need to start looking after myself, lose some weight and exercise.

New year resolutions for 2017
1: Find a kinky woman FWB
2: Sex, sex and more sex!

My resolutions are:ย 

1 Conquer my anxietyย 

2 Save monnies - enough for some plans I have.ย 

3 Move out of my home townย 

Happy New Year all! Here is to 2017ย ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡

my resolutions would be.

1 - Save more money for up coming holidays and adventures :)

2 - Try and cope more with stress at work!

3 - Get more sex - that will help with number 2

Happy New Year All ..

looking forward to 2017 as 2016 was shit lol

Last years was to worry less and consider my scope of influence - where i cannot influence the outcome, dont let it stress me out!! This year I have a few

1. Procrastinate less (a common one)
2. Take some leaps of faith..dont worry about what people think
3. Get out on my bike more to get the confidence to purchase a bodystocking
4. Reduce the pain meds further!

Took a photo a day for 2016 so my challenge for 2017 is that I'm going to try write a novel.