New Year's Resolutions

To be pegged

My Mrs wants to get fitter and Drop a dress size or 2 .She gets frustrated looking through the Lovehoney lingerie section of the variety offered by being a size smaller.

Love my OH even more.

Get a medical done... i have a hospital and needle phobia but am suffering from a few things.

Save more money rather than buying stuff when i can that might not be essential.

1. i want to get fitter/ride my bike more. (only if its dry and not freezing though..)

2. declutter- ive already started

3. work on marketing my business and be more organised (help!!)

4. spend lots of time adoring my OH- LDR is quite challenging...

5. make plans so i can officially spend time with my OH!

To make the most of moments with oh, love him more everyday so just to cherish him more. Make sure he know how much he means to me.
To do the best i can for my son, happiness, health and in general
Get a new job

Write more. Start vlogging.

Mine is to not buy any new clothes, other than underwear if and when required. 

I literally have enough for all 4 seasons and some! Waste far too much money on this. I am also popping at least a pound in a saving pot every Saturday, not to be touched until Christmas. 

And to talk to people more on my commute. I have made 'friends' with two people thanks to this, One guy likes to chat to keep his mind off the crowded journey (he gets claustrophobic and can get aggressive with his autism),  he always has some great things to say.

mysteron wrote:

I use resolutions to set targets like I did last year..Last year I said something on the lines ,I wanted a new me. With hard work this was achieved with further weight loss and toning.

My aim next year is to look really really good without a shirt on,with more toning and muscle development. My Mrs has similar aims with her weight loss programme. Both are realistic targets .

Going off what I posted in 2016 , I think I have achieved that although it has been hard work. My Mrs failed miserably in this regard but she is determined to have another go. We will be having more uS time this year as well.