Newbie here :)

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the community - not got much of an idea of what to do and talk about on here but I’m excited to find out! I don’t have any people in my life who are okay with talking about sex and things so hopefully I’ll feel more comfortable here :slight_smile: )
I’ll check out some forums and topics first to get an idea of what people talk about so I can get involved. What did you do when you joined the forum?
I’ve bought some lingerie from lovehoney so I’m looking forward to reviewing them. They’ve come the next day after I’ve ordered which is so quick! Can’t wait to try them :smiley:

8 Likes

Hiya @moon98 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

Like you I read alot first and found my bearings so to speak…then after a while joined in.

Enjoy

3 Likes

Hi :wave: @moon98 welcome to the forum :blush:

Like you, I don’t have anyone to talk to about anything sexual. So I definitely feel at home here :slightly_smiling_face:

So have a read through the topics and join in when you feel ready.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to you @moon98 enjoy the forum loads of great advice and members in here :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi @moon98 welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Hi and welcome aboard :hugs:

1 Like

Hey I’m new here to, trying to find my way!

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @moon98 and @georginatrigg92 :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. I hope you find it interesting and hopefully useful regarding advice.

1 Like

Hiya @georginatrigg92 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum…you can’t get lost.

Have fun

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum. I would have a read through peoples posts. I have been and continue to be very vanilla but I find some posts very enlightening. @moon98

2 Likes

Hey @moon98 @georginatrigg92 welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi @moon98 Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

another newbie here. Share account with my wife so looking forward to reading some tips and stories to help spice things up between us. Used the site for purchasing stuff for a few years

2 Likes

Hiya there @dave76b :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

3 Likes

Afternoon and welcome :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi all new here with partner shaun and lisa new to all this online love the products and cant wait to see whats new so hi lol

2 Likes