Newbie here :)

@moon98 @georginatrigg92 @dave76b Hello all and welcome to the forum. :wave:

3 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum. I mostly just skimmed through the newest topics and if anything caught my interest i made a comment on it

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Hello @moon98 @georginatrigg92 @dave76b and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Hellooooo, you could always post your photos once you have the rights of you in your lingerie… As long as it follows the rules

1 Like

Hi @moon98 :wave: (and also @georginatrigg92 and @dave76b )
Welcome to the forum!

The most useful place to start I think is… with the links @Ian_Chimp has posted below!

Welcome to the forum @moon98

That’s a little outdated now, but all the useful info has been moved into the Welcome Topic :+1: (the Getting Started section is quite handy, and so is the How-To)

1 Like

Sorry I was looking for the the Welcome post and could only find the Welcome to the New Forum one which was definitely wrong… I’ll book mark the correct one now :+1:

1 Like

Hi @dave76b @moon98 and @georginatrigg92 welcome to the forum

1 Like

:wave: Welcome to the forum! I had made a couple orders before I discovered the forum, then lurked around without an account for a week or two to read some about some topics I was interested in :joy: When I made an account, I spent a lot of time browsing around the threads before I started joining in the conversations :slightly_smiling_face: Here are a couple threads with reviewing advice to help get you started: How to Write a Great Review, Reviewing Reviews, The Review Writing Routine :+1:

1 Like

Hey so glad you’ve found this forum especially if you’ve not had any outlet to talk openly about things. Sounds like this is the right place to help do you some good.
When I first joined the forum I must have done some reviews and posted a hello to introduce myself.

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @moon98

1 Like

Howdy and welcome!!

1 Like

Hi @moon98 and welcome to the community

:wave::wave::wave:

Hope the lingerie lives up to expectations

1 Like

Hello @moon98 welcome to the Lh forum! I’m Soph xx
Love this forum as everyone is so open minded, I luckily have a group of a few girlfriends who are just as open about sex as me (kinda how me became close, haha). But alot of people are kinda prude about the topic, so it’s nice to have a place to talk about it here!
When I first joined I think I commented on must of what must of been 20-30 topics! :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve had a look at that section and definitely intrigued by doing it!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @moon98 :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @moon98 @georginatrigg92 and @dave76b

2 Likes

Hi @moon98 welcome to the tribe!

1 Like