Newbie-ish!

Hi, I’m Pineapple!

Baby 30s, fiancée & mum from The Land of the Brave.

I’ve been a member for a while but never had the balls to post or get involved in the forums, I’m in the process of giving crippling anxiety the middle finger & thought “Why not?! Just go for it!”

I’m reluctantly plus size (22-24) due to an unwelcome chronic pain condition & extremely poor mental health episodes. I’ve had zero confidence for years & have always been consumed by the worry of other people’s opinions of me… I’ve very much tried to blend into the background & become almost invisible due to the aforementioned anxiety. I’ve had some sort of awakening recently & decided life is too short, I need to get myself back to a happier place (both mentally & physically) and basically, fuck what anyone else thinks… well, I’m still working on that part!

Mr Pineapple & I have been together for donkeys years. Things have always been very basic & vanilla with us due to my confidence issues… it was always wham, bam, thank you ma’am with the lights off & the quicker I could get my jammies back on, the better. In this ‘awakening’ I’ve turned into a right horndog! I bought crotchless knickers on a whim & Mr P LOVED them (plus they hold my horrible stomach overhang in a bit which massively helps me) Since then, I’ve been on a bit of a shopping spree on here to expand my previous collection of 1 rabbit that never seen the light of day & things are getting less vanilla & more spontaneous providing the kids aren’t kicking about or awake (wee stalkers)

So, that’s me! I don’t want to waffle on too much. Firmly pushing myself out of my comfort zone here & hoping to get in about the chat!

Pineapple :heart: x

10 Likes

Hi @Pineapple.x welcome

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Pineapple.x welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Pineapple.x

Well done for fight back against the anxiety :muscle:t2:. And welcome.

May your horndog attitude continue :joy:

1 Like

Hiya @Pineapple.x and welcome to the forum :blush:.

I’m so glad you decided to take the plunge and it’s working for you and your hubby :blush:well done you for not letting your health conditions get the better of you . Life is too short and sex life is even shorter :joy:…hope your LH buys bring you both fun and excitement :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Pineapple.x :purple_heart:

You’ll find a bunch of supportive, positive and inclusive people here - it’s one of my favourite places on the internet if I’m being honest because of the people.

I’m glad you’re discovering yourself and getting a bit of confidence - good for you! :clap:t2:

There are games and general chat topics (The Lounge, What cheered me up recently) if you wanted to start dipping your toe in there with engaging with people :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: x

3 Likes

Welcome @Pineapple.x loving the attitude :dancer:

1 Like

Sound like we are on a very similar path!! Hope you find this forum as welcoming as I have. I have found having likeminded people close at hand for advice and whatnot has added to my new found boosted confidence :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much I do :wave:

1 Like

Hi enjoy​:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome 🩶

1 Like

Hi @Pineapple.x and welcome to the forum. It is a very friendly, supportive and open minded place. So i hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

Hi @Pineapple.x and welcome.
Dont be afraid or hold back from anything on LHF… Its very insightful and helpful as well as funny at times. The people are great.
Geeeeet Posting !!!

1 Like

Hey :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear about your condition and mental health problems. It’s terrible and shitty but you’re doing the right thing by saying balls to anxiety and just doing what you want to do. I suffer really badly from anxiety to as I’m sure probably others do on here to do too so you’re not alone :heart: x

1 Like

Welcome! Thanks for sharing about your awakening! Hoping this community will be helpful for you!

1 Like

Hey @Pineapple.x :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hellooooo, and good on you! Go for it, I know it’s hard with body confidence but big is beautiful!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the club

I hear your issues but size is not important with sexual fun - use more than just penis / vagina - use your brain - talk dirty / spanking or teasing and oral fun can be great

Love honey have loads of queen size lingerie and they look great on both larger men and women so you both need to dress up - and enjoy crossdressing as in the bedroom it’s a lot of fun

2 Likes

Hi @Pineapple.x

1 Like