Looking for advice in trying new sex toys

1 Like

Hey @chay1997 welcome to the forum. Feel free to ask any questions

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave:
What kinds of toys do you think youd be interested in?

I’ve tried a vibrating butt plug and that was amazing I just want to maybe see what more I can experience. I’ve tried cock rings and love how they boost confidence and help with partners.

Theres some really nice threads on the forum if you have a dig, with lots of ideas and recommendation.
This one on P- spotting springs to mind.

I know the gang on here often recommend fleshlights too.
Sadly im not the best to ask about this but if your patient I’m sure someone else will drop some suggestions.

Having a quiet wander through the shop sections is often a good way to get some idea of what you might be into.

Butt plug wise, other materials like glass and metal are also great and very different sensation to silicone.

1 Like

100% recommend a fleshlight. So many to choose from but you could always start out with an entry level, see if you like them and move up.

Hi and welcome. :wave:

You could have a poke around the 70% off section for some bargains. You never know what you might stumble on that floats your boat, and there’s a good selection there to start off a collection.

2 Likes

Vibrators like bullets, pebbles and wands are also fun regardless of gender.

@chay1997
Lovehoney also has an excellent returns policy. Half way down this page
Essentially, if you dont get on with something, you can return it within 60 days and they’ll give you a refund.

Great idea thanks so much

Hi @chay1997 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

You’ve come to the right place, if any types of toy or products in particular in the store pique your interest you can use the search function in the forum to usually find out lots of information. If it’s not already covered ask, someone here will have the answers.

Hi there @chay1997 and welcome aboard. :slightly_smiling_face:

Helloooooo, you can ask or find anything

Hello :wave:

Hi there and welcome @chay1997

Hey welcome to the forum! What advice on sex toys do you need?

Hi @chay1997

Welcome to lovehoney :blush:

@chay1997 Hello and welcome to the the forum. :wave: As previously mentioned above if your totally not sure what to try, a browse through the special offers is a great place to start. Once you have narrowed it down a bit the reviews are a great help. Or you could ask on the forum for help choosing between a few you’ve picked out. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi and welcome. You can see from the above posts, that people will help.
Give more details and I am sure you will get the right advice.

I’m quite open to try new things. have any recommendations l?

1 Like