Nexus Revo

Hi

Does anyone have any experience with the Nexus prostate massagers? Specifically, the Stealth? Has the quality improved over something like the Revo so it isn’t prone to breaking…? The Revo cost me over £90 and they’re notorious for breaking apparently. I don’t fancy spending over £120 on a Stealth, which I’ve read is one of the top prostate massagers out there, only for the same thing to happen again. :-/

I’m in the market for a new hands-free prostate massager with a rotating head. I’m finding it very difficult to now manually rock back and forth on it whilst trying to masturbate. I just end up loosing my boner. :frowning:

Thanks

I’m afraid I don’t have this toy, but all purchases from Lovehoney have a 1-year product guarantee if that’s any help?

And I think it’s quite common to lose your erection during prostate play (though bum fun isn’t my forte, so I can’t speak from personal experience).

Hopefully someone else can give you some proper answers. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @Gazzoid

I’ve owned the Nexus Revo Intense for over a year without any issues. You can sit on it and rock back and forward while in operation but it is heavy and it can be frustrating if it slips out
I also have the Nexus Revo Embrace. This is more lightweight meaning the massage is less ‘intense’. However the genius of this offering is that it is connected to a cock and ball ring, which not only helps stay hard but also helps keep the massager where it needs to be.
Neither are cheap but if you have the money I can recommend either, or both. If you are interested, I have reviewed both on the main site.
The Stealth looks like an upgraded Intense with remote control, which works well with the Embrace as the buttons on the Intense can be a little tricky to get right
Hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. The Embrace sounds lovely, though a shame it’s not as intense. Out of all the prostate massagers I’ve had, not one has given me the big O. Not even Nexus. Though the Nexus Revo has felt the best.

I might take a gamble and treat myself to the Nexus Revo Intense sometime. I can’t find any better alternatives it seems.

1 Like

I’ve had a nexus revo for quite some time, never broken, gets well used, still works as it did out of the box and love it greatly. Any prostate massager I’ve bought since never really matches up in the same way.

1 Like